- Sub Headline: Leading Better Breakfast Franchise Partners with Specialty Pancake Creators to Spread Holiday Cheer Across the Internet
- Ad Agency: No Limit Agency
- Agency Contact: Lauren Kaminski
- Agency URL: http://www.nolimitagency.com
- Agency Phone: 312-526-3996
- Agency Email: email@example.com
- Listed: December 14, 2016 8:52 am
- Expires: 54 days, 9 hours
Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign
Charlotte, NC (FranchisePOD.com) The nation’s fastest-growing better breakfast franchise, Famous Toastery, has once again set itself apart in the segment through the announcement of a new partnership and Facebook campaign with professional pancake artist Dancakes. Famous Toastery’s Merry & Bright Dancakes Delight is running from December 5th through December 14th.
The campaign features eight holiday characters: Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Santa Claus, Ebenezer Scrooge, Buddy the Elf, Kevin McAllister from Home Alone, Clark Griswold from National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation and The Grinch. Famous Toastery and Dancakes Facebook fans can vote for their favorite pancake in the first two rounds to enter to win prizes like Dancakes swag, stickers and gift cards to Famous Toastery, with the third and final round awarding someone who votes for the winning pancake character with a mini iPad and a personalized Dancakes pancake portrait.
“This campaign marks our first project together, and I am looking forward to continuing this partnership with Dancakes to raise awareness for both brands through fun and creative pancake art,” said Famous Toastery CEO Robert Maynard. “As we continue to open new locations and sign new franchisees, Famous Toastery will become a nationally recognized brand, and we’re looking forward to working with Dancakes to show the world how much fun you can have when you play with your food.”
Playing around in the kitchen has been Dan Drake’s unexpected path to starting Dancakes. Drake was working as a fry cook at a local diner in St Louis when he realized he had a knack for turning pancakes into art. Five years later, a Facebook photo went viral, ultimately landing Drake a segment on the Today Show in 2013, when he brought his high school friend Hank Gustafson on board to help run the company. Since then, Dancakes has worked with major brands like Disney, Taco Bell, Netflix and Twitter, and now adding Famous Toastery to its list.
“We love seeing smiles on people’s faces after creating pancakes of their face or their pet,” said Gustafson. “This campaign is just the beginning of our relationship with Famous Toastery, and I think there is a lot of fun we can have with the growing brand.”
About Famous Toastery
Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art CampaignFamous Toastery story began in 2005 in Huntersville, N.C. in a small house-turned-restaurant where best friends Brian Burchill and Robert Maynard opened their first breakfast spot. News of their fresh-made breakfasts and fun atmosphere spread. The concept quickly grew to three locations, serving new and loyal clients dishes such as made-from-scratch portabella mushroom benedict and avocado omelets. Never compromising fresh ingredients or friendly service, the demand for Famous Toastery kept growing. To satisfy its family of patrons’ pleas for more locations, Famous Toastery evolved into a franchise system in 2013. Dining customers always can expect impeccable service because at Famous Toastery, “every server is your server.” Breaking through the boring casual breakfast segment, Famous Toastery will continue spreading its success to new communities across the United States. For more information about Famous Toastery or to learn about franchising opportunities, please visit www.famoustoastery.com.
No Limit Agency
234 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)