March 30, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // IRVINE, Calif. – In celebration of Rebecca logging 5,400 miles on the open road to get her favorite Taco Bell burrito. For Brittany, who recognized Taco Bell as senior photo backdrop gold. And in celebration of Tyler, Justin and the countless others who proudly show off their glorious taco tattoos, this one is for them.
Taco Bell is granting fans’ wishes by bringing back both the Beefy Crunch Burrito and Cheesy Double Beef Burrito to menu boards nationwide on April 21. The two Fan Favorites return to Taco Bell after a three-year absence and a nearly twice as long campaign from impassioned fans like the “Beefy Crunch Movement” to bring them back.
“The fact that we have a brand that inspires its fans to create movements around their favorite products is something we value more than anything,” said Marisa Thalberg, Chief Marketing Officer for Taco Bell Corp. “Our fans always have a “seat at our table”… and in this case, we wanted to honor their fandom for the Beefy Crunch and Cheesy Double Beef Burritos by giving them a piece of the menu. They deserve the credit for bringing them back –- and our little thank you in return is bringing these favorites back for only a dollar.”
Which brings us to Richard Axton, the fearless leader of the Beefy Crunch Movement, a social media campaign dedicated to bringing back Taco Bell’s Beefy Crunch Burrito. Born five years ago when the Beefy Crunch Burrito first disappeared from menus, the movement initially got on Taco Bell’s radar when they published a 14-page document outlining their grievances about the departure of Richard’s (and his now 38,000+ accomplices) beloved Beefy Crunch Burrito.
After literally waving the Beefy Crunch Movement flag for years, Richard today had the honor of announcing to Beefy Crunch Burrito fans that the treasured menu item will make its long-awaited return to menus nationwide. Taco Bell will work with Richard and his community in the weeks leading up to its fabled return on April 21 to share details of the release, build excitement and even provide some surprise and delights for the zealous fans who have shown incredible passion for these products.
In addition, the brand will be re-releasing another fan favorite and cult classic, the Cheesy Double Beef Burrito. These mouthwatering burritos will kick off the return of Fan Favorite menu items, and future menu additions will be decided based on…you guessed it – fan excitement, passion and engagement.
The introduction of Fan Favorite menu items will be supported by a multi-channel marketing campaign with content on TV, radio, digital, mobile, social and PR.
Fans are encouraged to learn more about Fan Favorites by visiting The Feed on Ta.co.
About Taco Bell Corp.
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., (NYSE: YUM), is the nation’s leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant. Taco Bell serves made to order and customizable tacos, burritos, and specialties such as the exclusive Doritos® Locos Tacos, gourmet-inspired Cantina Power® Menu, lower calorie Fresco options and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items. Taco Bell Breakfast offers portable, classic items such as the A.M. Crunchwrap, Biscuit Taco and signature breakfast burritos. The company encourages customers to “Live Más,” both through its food and in ways such as its Feed The Beat® music program and its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation™. Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations have nearly 6,000 restaurants across the United States that proudly serve more than 40 million customers every week.
Follow: @TacoBell (Twitter) and tacobell (Instagram)
SOURCE Taco Bell
179 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Twelve Allegra Marketing, Print, Mail Franchise Locations On Top 100 Printers List (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- Druxy’s Famous Deli Awarded CFA Franchisees’ Choice Designation (1 views)
- Beef ‘O’ Brady’s and The Brass Tap to Launch Expanded Menu (1 views)
- Paul Suhre Launches Fresh Coat of Rancho Cucamonga (1 views)
- First Watch To Make Murfreesboro Debut (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Named a Bond’s Top 100 Franchise by World Franchising Four Years Running (1 views)
- It’s Summertime At Johnny Rockets (1 views)
- Three Ways to Be Safe and Have Fun This Memorial Day While on the Water (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Duck Donuts in Middletown Will Give Customers a Donut to Celebrate National Donut Day on June 3 (1 views)