- Sub Headline: From Attention to Detail to Great Planning Skills, Vets Are Terrific Business People. Fantastic Sams Gives Them the Tools for Success
- City: Boston
- State: Massachusetts
- Franchise URL: http://www.fantasticsamsfranchise.com
- Listed: January 27, 2016 10:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
BOSTON, MA – (FranchisePOD.com) – Jan 27, 2016 – U.S. military veterans receive years of specific training. They are the beneficiaries of master classes in project planning, the importance of understanding and following orders, learning to lead and mastering specific skills, just to name a few. When these same people open a Fantastic Sams salon franchise, they bring all that hard work and talent to the enterprise, and they quickly find success.
“We love working with veterans, because they have such a ‘can-do’ attitude and are ready to hit the ground running,” said Jan Lee, vice president of operations. “They have done their research, they have a lot of great questions and they are committed to success. They don’t need to have salon experience; we can help with that. They have great business sense, which we can’t teach.”
Multi-license package is strong incentive
One way veterans get an immediate leg up with a Fantastic Sams salon franchise opportunity is through a multi-license package. Qualified veterans who want to open more than one salon receive a 25% discount when they purchase a package of three or more licenses, allowing them to save money while also putting expansion plans into place early on.
“Many of these men and women have been looking at owning their own business for a long time,” Lee said. “The Fantastic Sams brand appeals to them for many reasons. They like our newly redesigned floor plan, which generates more business. They like our new logo, which showcases the fact that we are a full-service salon. More often than not, they have several salon locations picked out in their own city or town, and so they want to quickly grow to multiple locations.”
The discount, she added, allows these new Fantastic Sams salon franchise owners the luxury of getting the first salon open and profitable without worrying that someone else might come in and scoop up quality real estate nearby before they are able to do so.
Vets build teams, rise above challenges
When it comes to the business itself, veterans consistently prove that they are extremely capable business owners. Fantastic Sams franchise locations owned by veterans are opening nationwide and are doing great business, thanks to good business foundations.
“We work with all our new owners, offering training and support to include everything from projections to targeted marketing,” Lee said. “But when we work with veterans, they take every part of that and turn it inside out to see how they can do more, and do it speedier and with greater efficiency.” And, she noted, they are just as good with people as they are with operations.
“Veterans know how to build and lead a great team, and how to reduce waste and run a lean operation. Add in the fact that they are great with customers and are genuinely thrilled to be running their own business – it’s easy to see why they own and operate some of the most successful Fantastic Sams salon franchise locations we have.”
About Fantastic Sams
Fantastic Sams was the first nationally franchised hair salon and has grown to more than 1,100 locations over 40 years. Fantastic Sams offers the full range of salon services, including haircuts and trend-right styles, color and waxing. To learn more about Fantastic Sams and its franchise opportunities, visit fantasticsamsfranchise.com.
SOURCE Fantastic Sams
Business Development Manager
103 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Jersey Mike’s Subs Opens First Dunedin Location (2 views)
- PizzaRev Opens 41st Restaurant with Free Pizza and New Self-Serve Beer & Wine System, iPourIt (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (2 views)
- Pastalini Grows Due to Customer Demand (2 views)
- Spray-Net Brushes Up For U.S. Expansion (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- Yogurtland Adds Development and Marketing Executives to Management Team (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (1 views)
- Ramen Burger, the Elusive Burger Sensation, to be Available for the Masses at Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews (1 views)
- KURE Corp. Weighs In On FDA Vaping Regulations (1 views)
- Corner Bakery Cafe Introduces Franchise Cafes in Montana, Oregon and Washington (1 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Serves Those Who Serve Us Through Charitable Foundation, Barbecue, Boots & Badges (1 views)
- Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies Announces New Ownership Of Wentzville, Missouri Center (1 views)