- Sub Headline: New Look and Feel Is Exciting for Franchise Owner Jay Oboma, Who Plans to Open Five Locations to Serve a Fast-Growing Region of the State
- City: Boston
- State: Massachusetts
- Franchise URL: http://www.fantasticsamsfranchise.com
- Listed: February 16, 2016 12:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
BOSTON, MA – (FranchisePOD.com) – Feb 16, 2016 – Fantastic Sams has debuted its new floor plan, along with a redesigned logo, at its new central Connecticut franchise location.
The Cromwell salon is the first of five that Jay Oboma, a former insurance industry executive, plans to open. A self-described “people person,” the new owner didn’t know at first that he would be a test market for the new look, but he says he is thrilled with it.
“This is a business that people know and that has a good reputation,” Oboma said. “Now we get to take that and introduce people to this entirely new design. It’s open and engaging, and people are going to love it. It shows that Fantastic Sams is always looking for ways to refresh its image and to make sure it’s meeting, and exceeding, customer expectations. As a Fantastic Sams salon franchise owner, that’s the kind of message I want to convey.”
Fantastic Sams was the first nationally franchised hair salon, and it has grown to more than 1,100 locations over 40 years. Unlike discount haircut franchises, Fantastic Sams offers the full range of salon services, including haircuts and trend-right styles, color and waxing, which helps generate higher tickets and margins. Fantastic Sams invented the no-appointment-needed hair salon, and it continues to be an industry leader.
For Oboma, Fantastic Sams is a way to engage with whole families while offering a valued service at a good price. He says he also benefits greatly from the training and support he’s received as a new Fantastic Sams franchise owner, especially with the new floor plan.
“I wanted a business that catered to the family, not just to women, and Fantastic Sams fit that bill,” he said. “We’ll have a broad market, with women, men and children, which I am very excited about. What I didn’t expect was how amazed people are at the salon’s appearance. It’s completely different — and absolutely beautiful. The open design allows people to walk through the whole salon and interact with stylists and other customers, rather than just move from the reception and waiting area to their stylist’s chair.”
In particular, he notes that the new look showcases how Fantastic Sams offers much more than cuts, in terms of products as well as services.
“We offer color, texturing and facial waxing,” Oboma said. “Because the color bar is out in the center of the salon now, people can watch how carefully our stylists work with each client to get just the right shade. And because we carry a great line of care products, they can also increase their tickets’ bottom line by recommending a shampoo or conditioner that they are willing to stand behind.”
All told, Oboma said, he’s poised for success with a trusted brand and a fresh, new look.
“I have a business with a great new look, which is backed by Dessange Group North America, a company with a great reputation. Fantastic Sams is well known, and we have a great, high-end line of products. I have terrific stylists, and we don’t charge extremely high prices so we can help a lot of people. I am sure that all of our salons here are going to do very, very well, and I’m excited for people to discover just how much we have to offer.
SOURCE Fantastic Sams
Business Development Manager
190 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)