- Sub Headline: Operation Reinvent, a Nonprofit Organization Specializing in Transitioning Women Veterans to a Civilian Lifestyle, Is Working With Fantastic Sams for Their Upcoming Workshops in Kentucky and North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.FantasticSams.com
- Listed: May 29, 2016 10:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
BOSTON, MA (FranchisePOD.com) May 27, 2016 – Operation Reinvent, a nonprofit organization specializing in transitioning women Veterans to a civilian lifestyle, is working with Fantastic Sams for their upcoming workshops in Kentucky and North Carolina.
Operation Reinvent, an organization dedicated to transitioning women Veterans to civilian life through education and empowerment, is hosting workshops at the Kentucky and North Carolina military bases; Fort Bragg and Fort Campbell, respectively. Through these events the women gain confidence personally, socially and professionally as they embark on their next chapter out of the uniform. The workshops are scheduled for June 8 and 9 and the Fantastic Sams Stylists are eager to take part.
“At Fantastic Sams our goal is to make the world a more beautiful place and we are proud to extend this service to the women who have boldly served our country. Through our partnership with Operation Reinvent we are so fortunate to have the chance to welcome our female veterans back into their civilian lives and relish the opportunity to bring a lovely smile to the faces that bravely represent our country. Fantastic Sams proudly gives back to those who have already given so much!” said Ruth Swanson, V.P. of Marketing for Dessange Group North America; parent company for Fantastic Sams.
Fantastic Sams is honored to be partnered with Operation Reinvent along with other national brands enthusiastic about the workshops. Fantastic Sams stylists will cut and style the hair, as well as consult on color, while their makeup artists will do their magic and provide makeup education, as well. CVS will supply all makeup for the event, and Macy’s will be arranging the wardrobe and clothing options for the participating women veterans.
The brands, of course, are not the only parties involved in the event. Dick Kauffman, region owner in North Carolina, has been instrumental in coordinating the workshop at Fort Bragg. As team leader, Bonnie Harmon, Director of Education/Operations, is well-versed and experienced in running the seminars with Operation Reinvent and has been a huge support to the Fort Bragg team, as well. At Fort Campbell, Fantastic Sams national educators are working in collaboration with Region Owner Glen Adams and his Region V. P. Helen Lahah to create a life-changing experience for these veterans.
Fantastic Sams’ lively brand spirit offers attainable beauty that is trending now with easy access to all salons at a fantastic price.
Fantastic Sams was the first nationally franchised hair salon, and has grown to more than 1,100 locations over 40 years. Unlike discount haircut franchises, Fantastic Sams offers the full range of salon services, including haircuts and trend-right styles, color and waxing, which helps generate higher tickets and margins. Fantastic Sams invented the no appointment needed hair salon and continues to be an industry leader.
For more information on the Fantastic Sams franchise opportunity, visit www.fantasticsamsfranchise.com.
Director of Franchise Sales and Development
356 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)