- Sub Headline: SPENGA—Spin, Strength and Yoga—Emerges as Nation’s Hottest New Fitness Concept Inking 15 Agreements within the First Two Months of Franchise Offering
- City: Orland Park
- State: Illinois
- Franchise URL: http://www.SPENGA.com
- Listed: February 12, 2016 9:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 11, 2016, ORLAND PARK, Ill.–(FranchisePOD.com)–Driven by consumers continuing to adopt healthy lifestyles, the fitness industry has blossomed into a $27 billion business that has steadily evolved and matured over time. Boutique gym concepts have quickly risen to become the consumer favorite, accounting for 42 percent of the American health club market. Taking note of this trend is SPENGA—a boutique studio concept combining three essential elements of fitness to create what is simply known as the best workout ever.
Providing a multi-sensory experience unparalleled in the market, SPENGA is an emerging concept delivering cardiovascular, strength and flexibility training in every session through a combination of spin, strength training and yoga. With space dedicated to each element, each studio is complete with energizing aromatherapy from essential oils and a DJ-inspired playlist. Skilled personal trainers lead each session, beginning with 20 minutes of spin, followed by 20 minutes of strength training and finishing with 20 minutes of yoga. In addition to an effective workout, SPENGA offers a community of like-minded individuals looking to make the most out of their lives and their workouts. Every time you step into the studio, you are instantly energized by a dedicated staff member cheering you on for every ride, rep and revive.
As health and wellness continues to become a necessity for more and more consumers, SPENGA was created to fill a void in the industry. Heather Ruff, co-founder and vice president of operations stated, “The fitness industry is currently being driven by value-oriented big box gyms and specialized boutique studios. SPENGA fills a void in the market place by delivering cardiovascular, strength and flexibility training in every session.”
Initiating growth in Chicago, SPENGA currently has one location operating in Mokena. The company began franchising in November 2015 and already has two separate multi-unit franchise agreements with different entrepreneurial teams for development of 10 units throughout the western Chicago suburbs and five units throughout North Carolina and Virginia. The company expects three of these units to be in operation by year’s end.
Outside of these franchise agreements, SPENGA’s primary focus for expansion is in major markets across the Midwest, specifically Indianapolis, Kansas City, Minneapolis and St. Louis. To augment the brand’s growth, SPENGA is seeking entrepreneurs to develop the franchise concept in the Midwest as well as Arizona, Colorado, Florida, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas and Virginia. In 2016 alone, the company expects to have 35 to 40 new franchise agreements signed, and 135 to 150 locations in various stages of development within the next three years.
A low-cost investment in the fitness industry, franchisees can expect an investment ranging from $263,050 to $577,600. SPENGA locations have flexible real-estate requirements in the 3,500 to 4,500 square foot range. Interested parties should have a strong desire to own their own business and a passion for health, wellness and success.
For more information about the SPENGA franchise opportunity, visit www.SPENGA.com/franchise.
SPENGA is a boutique fitness concept providing an unrivaled experience in the industry. Unlike any studio of its kind, SPENGA combines three essential elements of fitness to create what’s simply known as the best workout ever. Each session is structured to include 20 minutes of spin, 20 minutes of strength training and 20 minutes of yoga to improve endurance, strength and flexibility. Founded in March 2015, SPENGA has one location operating in Mokena, Ill and 15 units under development across the United States. Offering an attractive investment opportunity in the fitness industry, SPENGA is seeking franchise partners to develop the brand nationwide. For more information surrounding SPENGA or its franchise opportunities, visit www.SPENGA.com or www.SPENGA.com/franchise.
Fishman Public Relations
Toni Lewin, 847-945-1300
220 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Kidokinetics Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Coffee Beanery Announces Grand Opening of New Store at Baker College-Flint (2 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (2 views)
- Little Medical School Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- AAMCO Franchise Of Lafayette Receives Small Business Of The Month Award From Greater Lafayette Commerce Committee (1 views)
- Hooters Bolsters Presence in Asia with First Location in Hong Kong (1 views)
- Goldfish Swim School Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- It’s Time to Celebrate with Domino’s® Weeklong Carryout Special (1 views)
- Renters Warehouse Atlanta Hits Milestone with 1,000 Homes (1 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (1 views)
- Mighty Kicks Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Cowboy Chicken Celebrates Grand Opening with Six Days of Deals (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)