- City: Oklahoma City
- State: Oklahoma
- Franchise URL: http://www.ExpressPros.com
- Listed: January 21, 2016 2:39 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 21, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // OKLAHOMA CITY – As more businesses and job seekers in Appleton and Oshkosh, Wisconsin, continue to rely on the services of staffing firms, the demand for new offices grows for Express Employment Professionals.
The growing list of small- to medium-sized businesses that benefit from staffing firms has sent Oklahoma City-based Express Employment Professionals on an aggressive expansion campaign. There are currently 21 offices throughout Wisconsin and the company plans to open offices in Appleton and Oshkosh by the end of 2016.
Express Employment Professionals is ranked as the No. 1 staffing franchise in the U.S. in 2016, according to Entrepreneur Magazine, and also ranked No. 70 on the publication’s Franchise 500 list. Criteria for making the Franchise 500 list is based on financial strength and ability, growth rate and the number of years a company has been in business.
“It’s a great accomplishment and honor to be ranked again on the Franchise 500 List,” said Bob Funk, CEO of Express Employment Professionals and former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board in Kansas City. “Our numbers have improved over last year, and this is a direct result of the diligent and dedicated work by our franchisees and international headquarters team.”
This is the 10th year in a row that Express has been on the Franchise 500 list and fifth year to be named the No. 1 staffing franchise.
According to the American Staffing Association, the staffing and recruiting industry generated $130 billion in 2014 and hired more than 14 million temporary and contract employees.
The company employed 13,146 Wisconsin residents through temporary help, flexible staffing, evaluation and direct hire in 2015. Expansion plans will allow Express to create more jobs while offering a valuable resource to local businesses. Individuals interested in purchasing an Express franchise should visit ExpressFranchising.com.
“We’re a small business operating with a great purpose,” said David Lewis, vice president of franchising for Express Employment Professionals. “Every time a new Express franchise opens, an average of 600 more people find jobs annually.”
About Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals puts people to work. It generated $3.02 billion in sales and employed a record 500,002 people in 2015. Its long-term goal is to put a million people to work annually. For information about owning an Express franchise, visit ExpressFranchising.com.
SOURCE Express Employment Professionals
Corporate Communications and PR Manager
Express Employment Professionals
183 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)