- Franchise URL: http://www.ExpressPros.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 5:08 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 25, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // OKLAHOMA CITY – As more businesses and job seekers in California continue to rely on the services of staffing firms, the demand for new offices grows for Express Employment Professionals.
Express put nearly 31,000 people to work in California in 2015. Expansion plans will allow Express to create more jobs while offering a valuable resource to local businesses.
Currently, there are 60 Express locations in California. Express plans to award franchise locations in San Francisco, San Bernardino, Palm Springs, Long Beach, Santa Ana, Culver City, Beverly Hills and Los Angeles. The company plans to open 21 additional locations during the next few years, with the first location slated to open by the end of 2016.
Express Employment Professionals is ranked as the No. 1 staffing franchise in the U.S. in 2016 according to Entrepreneur Magazine, and also ranked No. 37 on the publication’s Franchise 500 list. Criteria for making the Franchise 500 list is based on financial strength and ability, growth rate and the number of years a company has been in business.
“It’s a great accomplishment and honor to be ranked again on the Franchise 500 List,” said Bob Funk, CEO of Express Employment Professionals and former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board in Kansas City. “Our numbers have improved over last year, and this is a direct result of the diligent and dedicated work by our franchisees and international headquarters team.”
This is the 10th year in a row that Express has been on the Franchise 500 list and the fifth year to be named the No. 1 staffing franchise.
According to the American Staffing Association, more than 3 million people work for a staffing company during an average week. During the course of a year, staffing companies hire more than 14 million temporary and contract employees.
“We’re a small business operating with a great purpose,” said David Lewis, vice president of franchising for Express Employment Professionals. “Every time a new Express franchise opens, an average of 600 more people find jobs annually.”
Individuals interested in owning an Express franchise, should visit ExpressFranchising.com.
About Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals puts people to work. It generated $3.02 billion in sales and employed a record 500,002 people in 2015. Its long-term goal is to put a million people to work annually.
SOURCE Express Employment Professionals
APR, Corporate Communications
Express Employment Professionals
140 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)