- City: Oklahoma City
- State: Oklahoma
- Franchise URL: http://www.ExpressPros.com
- Listed: January 23, 2016 9:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 22, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // OKLAHOMA CITY – As more businesses and job seekers in the Washington, D.C., area continue to rely on the services of staffing firms, the demand for new offices grows for Express Employment Professionals.
The growing list of small- to medium-sized businesses that benefit from staffing firms has sent Oklahoma City-based Express Employment Professionals on an aggressive expansion campaign in the Washington, D.C., area. The company plans to open five additional locations near the nation’s capital during the next few years, with the first location slated to open by the end of 2016.
Express plans to award franchise locations in Leesburg, Winchester, Alexandria and Manassas, Virginia, as well as Fredrick, Maryland.
Express Employment Professionals is ranked as the No. 1 staffing franchise in the U.S. in 2016, according to Entrepreneur Magazine, and also ranked No. 70 on the publication’s Franchise 500 list. Criteria for making the Franchise 500 list is based on financial strength and ability, growth rate and the number of years a company has been in business.
“It’s a great accomplishment and honor to be ranked again on the Franchise 500 List,” said Bob Funk, CEO of Express Employment Professionals and former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board in Kansas City. “Our numbers have improved over last year, and this is a direct result of the diligent and dedicated work by our franchisees and international headquarters team.”
This is the 10th year in a row that Express has been on the Franchise 500 list and fifth year to be named the No. 1 staffing franchise.
According to the American Staffing Association, the staffing and recruiting industry generated $130 billion in 2014 and hired more than 14 million temporary and contract employees.
The company employed 8,587 residents in Virginia and Maryland through temporary help, flexible staffing, evaluation and direct hire in 2015. Expansion plans will allow Express to create more jobs while offering a valuable resource to local businesses. Individuals interested in purchasing an Express franchise should visit ExpressFranchising.com.
“We’re a small business operating with a great purpose,” said David Lewis, vice president of franchising for Express Employment Professionals. “Every time a new Express franchise opens, an average of 600 more people find jobs annually.”
About Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals puts people to work. It generated $3.02 billion in sales and employed a record 500,002 people in 2015. Its long-term goal is to put a million people to work annually. For information about owning an Express franchise, visit ExpressFranchising.com.
SOURCE Express Employment Professionals
Corporate Communications and PR Manager
Express Employment Professionals
144 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)