- Street: 2542 Highlander Way
- City: Carrolton
- State: Texas
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 75006-2333
- Listed: August 26, 2016 9:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CARROLLTON, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) – FASTSIGNS International, Inc., franchisor of more than 615 FASTSIGNS® locations worldwide, recently hosted their annual Outside Sales Summit in Arlington, Texas, where 133 Outside Sales Professionals from franchised locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and Australia were recognized for sales achievement, including 11 people who each achieved more than $1 million in sales during a 12-month period. The 133 winners combined for a total of over $76 million in sales.
In addition to sales volume awards, 21 individuals were recognized for completing the FASTSIGNS® Outside Sales Certification program.
“FASTSIGNS Outside Sales Professionals are dedicated and knowledgeable visual communications experts who embrace our ‘More Than’ brand philosophy and help businesses and organizations meet their strategic objectives using signs and visual graphics,” said Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “This is a high energy event where we educate franchisees and their sales teams about consultative selling, provide opportunities to network and recognize outstanding achievement.”
The 2016 FASTSIGNS “In It to Win It” Outside Sales Summit hosted over 300 attendees and the largest vendor show to date for the event with over 18,000 square feet of booth space. Attendees participated in a range of classes and peer roundtables, and learned from keynote speakers including John Boyens, Victor Antonio and David Szen.
Special thanks to the 2016 FASTSIGNS Outside Sales Summit sponsors including Diamond sponsor Roland DGA; Platinum sponsors Skykit, Grimco, Inc. and Epson America, Inc.; Gold sponsors Impact Menu Systems and Fellers; and Silver sponsors Brandstand America, Almo Professional AV and 4over, Inc.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 615 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Wales, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS centers provide comprehensive sign and visual graphic solutions to help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions or find a location at fastsigns.com. Follow the brand on Twitter @FASTSIGNS, Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS or LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/fastsigns. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (email@example.com or 214.346.5679).
by Jayme Nelson
750 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)