- Listed: March 29, 2016 2:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CARROLLTON, Texas, March 29, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — FASTSIGNS International, Inc., the franchisor of over 600 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® sign and visual graphics centers, has introduced FASTSIGNS® Credit, a financing program that provides from $1,000 to $150,000 or more to help qualified buyers finance their sign and visual graphic projects over time.
“FASTSIGNS franchisees are now able to offer FASTSIGNS Credit as a financing solution that provides businesses with money to purchase the signs and visual graphics they need, when they need them, and to pay for them over time,” said Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “Whether a company needs one vehicle wrap, five digital signs or a complete facility rebranding, this program helps companies manage cash flow or cash reserves, and is unique in our industry.”
FASTSIGNS Credit can help companies of all sizes spread the cost of projects over 12, 24, 48 or 60 months. Funded through Direct Capital, this program offers reasonable interest rates with monthly payments to approved businesses.
Greg Bourdon, Enterprise Account Manager for Direct Capital said, “We are pleased that FASTSIGNS has chosen to work with Direct Capital. This program allows FASTSIGNS’ customers to achieve the right amount of financing for a given project and provides payment options over extended periods of time.”
Interested businesses in the US and Canada can apply for the program through an online portal accessed on participating FASTSIGNS locations websites. To find out if FASTSIGNS Credit is available in your market, locate a FASTSIGNS center.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 600 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS consultants provide comprehensive visual marketing solutions and help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions at fastsigns.com. Follow us on Twitter @FASTSIGNS or Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS. Call 800-FASTSIGNS to be connected to a location near you. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214.346.5679).
214-346-5744 or Cynthia.Nutwell@fastsigns.com
SOURCE FASTSIGNS International, Inc.
202 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)