- City: Carrollton
- State: Texas
- Listed: March 15, 2016 12:53 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 15, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CARROLLTON, Texas – FASTSIGNS International, Inc., the franchisor of over 600 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® sign and visual graphics centers, has launched FASTSIGNS® Cares, a philanthropic initiative.
FASTSIGNS franchisees who choose to participate in FASTSIGNS Cares may work with causes that are near to their hearts and/or join in raising money for the American Red Cross and the Canadian Red Cross.
“As leaders in the visual communications industry, we understand the power of a brand,” said Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “That’s why FASTSIGNS Cares includes raising money for the American Red Cross and the Canadian Red Cross, which are great brands that serve local communities.”
FASTSIGNS owners and their teams are involved in their local communities through a variety of business and charitable organizations. Both the types organizations served and the ways FASTSIGNS franchise owners work with them are diverse. For business organizations, this may include serving on committees or boards; for charitable organizations it may include franchisees serving as volunteers, offering their FASTSIGNS location as a collection point or by providing signs and graphics.
To join FASTSIGNS in raising money for the American Red Cross, donate at http://redcross.org/fastsigns-pub or text ‘redcross’ to 20673. To donate to the Canadian Red Cross, please visit http://www.redcross.ca/fastsigns.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 600 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS consultants provide comprehensive visual marketing solutions and help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions at fastsigns.com. Follow us on Twitter @FASTSIGNS or Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214.346.5679).
SOURCE FASTSIGNS International, Inc.
132 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (14 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (9 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (12 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler’s Message From The Heart (12 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (9 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)