- City: Carrollton
- State: Texas
- Listed: March 15, 2016 12:53 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 15, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CARROLLTON, Texas – FASTSIGNS International, Inc., the franchisor of over 600 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® sign and visual graphics centers, has launched FASTSIGNS® Cares, a philanthropic initiative.
FASTSIGNS franchisees who choose to participate in FASTSIGNS Cares may work with causes that are near to their hearts and/or join in raising money for the American Red Cross and the Canadian Red Cross.
“As leaders in the visual communications industry, we understand the power of a brand,” said Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “That’s why FASTSIGNS Cares includes raising money for the American Red Cross and the Canadian Red Cross, which are great brands that serve local communities.”
FASTSIGNS owners and their teams are involved in their local communities through a variety of business and charitable organizations. Both the types organizations served and the ways FASTSIGNS franchise owners work with them are diverse. For business organizations, this may include serving on committees or boards; for charitable organizations it may include franchisees serving as volunteers, offering their FASTSIGNS location as a collection point or by providing signs and graphics.
To join FASTSIGNS in raising money for the American Red Cross, donate at http://redcross.org/fastsigns-pub or text ‘redcross’ to 20673. To donate to the Canadian Red Cross, please visit http://www.redcross.ca/fastsigns.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 600 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS consultants provide comprehensive visual marketing solutions and help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions at fastsigns.com. Follow us on Twitter @FASTSIGNS or Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (email@example.com or call 214.346.5679).
SOURCE FASTSIGNS International, Inc.
124 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (11 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (6 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (6 views)
- Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Opening First Northern Alabama Restaurant in Madison (4 views)
- Popular TV Hunting Show to Feature United Country Properties (3 views)
- SpeedPro Imaging Enhances NYC with Fifth Studio Opening (3 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (3 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH, BRIAN TEJADA (3 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (3 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Kumon: World’s Largest Education Franchise Targets Western Massachusetts for Expansion Plans (3 views)