FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson To Empower Future Business Professionals As A Keynote Speaker For The Pi Sigma Epsilon 2016 National Convention
- City: Carrollton
- State: Texas
- Listed: March 19, 2016 9:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CARROLLTON, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) March 18, 2016 — Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc., will deliver the keynote speech at the 2016 Pi Sigma Epsilon National Convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on March 24th as they celebrate their 60th anniversary.
A specialized fraternal organization, Pi Sigma Epsilon focuses on developing the sales and marketing skills of its members through experiential learning and professional opportunities.
Monson will share the five common characteristics of highly successful people in her opening, and will explain how people who exercise these behaviors set themselves up for more successful personal and professional relationships, and for more rewarding lives.
“Research shows that highly successful people share common characteristics,” said Monson. “The best part is that they can be learned and improved upon by anyone. Members of Pi Sigma Epsilon already have strong aptitudes for achieving their goals and leading others. I look forward to providing Pi Sigma Epsilon National Convention attendees with a fresh outlook and motivation that can help them achieve even greater success.”
About Catherine Monson
Catherine Monson is an experienced executive and a 30-year veteran of the print and visual communications industry. A past recipient of the International Franchise Association’s prestigious Bonny LeVine Award, she has also been recognized by the Dallas Business Journal as one of the top 25 Women Industry Leaders and an Innovator and an Influencer by Sign and Digital Graphics magazine. In 2012, Catherine appeared on the two-time Emmy Award-nominated reality series, Undercover Boss, to learn new ways to further advance the FASTSIGNS® brand. She serves on the Board of Directors of the International Franchise Association (IFA), the Board of Directors of the Learning Experience® and the Board of Trustees of Pi Sigma Epsilon National Education Foundation.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 600 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS consultants provide comprehensive visual marketing solutions and help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions at fastsigns.com and visit our newsroom. Follow us on Twitter @FASTSIGNS or Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (email@example.com or call 214.346.5679).
291 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Driven Brands’ Jose R. Costa Becomes NACD Board Leadership Fellow (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day, July 29 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)