- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://www.franchisepod.com/ads/fastsigns-franchise-opportunities/
- Franchise URL: http://www.fastsigns.com
- Phone Number: Mark Jameson, VP Franchise Development & Support Phone: 214.346.5679
- Listed: May 24, 2017 7:12 am
- Expires: 241 days, 7 hours
FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors
CARROLLTON, Texas, May 22, 2017 (FranchisePOD.com) – Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc., a leading sign, graphics and visual communications franchisor of more than 650 locations worldwide, has been selected to serve on the Idealliance Board of Directors effective May 5.
Idealliance is a global visual communications association comprised of content and media creators, print and digital service providers, material suppliers and technology partners. The organization capitalizes on its integrated capabilities to advance proven technical and management best practices, deliver best-in-class research, education and certification, and lead a connected community toward innovation and inspiration.
“I’m honored to join the Idealliance Board of Directors and serve alongside some of the industry’s most respected professionals and leaders,” Monson said. “Through collaboration and forward-thinking, Idealliance provides an open and cross industry platform that promotes a more sustaining, competitive and compelling visual communications and media industry.”
Monson has over 30 years of experience in graphics, printing, signage and franchising. She began her career at Sir Speedy and later moved to Franchise Services, Inc., Sir Speedy’s parent company. In 1999, she was named President of PIP Printing & Document Services (PIP was acquired by Franchise Services, Inc. in 1996). Monson became President and CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. in 2008 and continues in that role today.
In 2016, Monson was inducted into Idealliance’s Soderstrom Society, which recognizes the outstanding contributions of professionals whose careers have advanced the printing and graphic communications industry.
About Catherine Monson
In addition to the above, in 2009, she received the International Franchise Association (IFA) Bonny LeVine Award in recognition of her contributions to the growth of the franchising industry and in 2010, the Dallas Business Journal named her a top Women Industry Leader in the Dallas Metroplex. In 2012, Catherine appeared on the Emmy Award-winning series Undercover Boss to learn new ways to advance the FASTSIGNS® brand. In 2015, she received the International Franchise Association’s first Franchise Action Network FAN of the Year award for her advocacy work in the franchising community. In 2016, she was honored with the 2016 Leadership Award from the Women That Soar organization. Catherine currently serves on the Board of Directors of the IFA and was elected Secretary in 2017. Additionally, she serves on the Board of Directors for two franchise companies – The Learning Experience® and Brain Balance.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 650 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS locations provide comprehensive sign and visual graphic solutions to help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions or find a location at fastsigns.com. Follow the brand on Twitter @FASTSIGNS, Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS or on LinkedIn. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (email@example.com or call 214.346.5679).
FASTSIGNS® Corporate Communications
214.346.5663 or Christina.Krenek@fastsigns.com
SOURCE FASTSIGNS International, Inc.
390 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)
- Bismarck Tribune: Signal 88 Security Eyes North Dakota for Development (1 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (1 views)