- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://www.franchisepod.com/ads/fastsigns-franchise-opportunities/
- Franchise URL: http://www.fastsigns.com
- Phone Number: Mark Jameson, VP Franchise Development & Support Phone: 214.346.5679
- Listed: May 24, 2017 7:12 am
- Expires: 187 days, 6 hours
FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors
CARROLLTON, Texas, May 22, 2017 (FranchisePOD.com) – Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc., a leading sign, graphics and visual communications franchisor of more than 650 locations worldwide, has been selected to serve on the Idealliance Board of Directors effective May 5.
Idealliance is a global visual communications association comprised of content and media creators, print and digital service providers, material suppliers and technology partners. The organization capitalizes on its integrated capabilities to advance proven technical and management best practices, deliver best-in-class research, education and certification, and lead a connected community toward innovation and inspiration.
“I’m honored to join the Idealliance Board of Directors and serve alongside some of the industry’s most respected professionals and leaders,” Monson said. “Through collaboration and forward-thinking, Idealliance provides an open and cross industry platform that promotes a more sustaining, competitive and compelling visual communications and media industry.”
Monson has over 30 years of experience in graphics, printing, signage and franchising. She began her career at Sir Speedy and later moved to Franchise Services, Inc., Sir Speedy’s parent company. In 1999, she was named President of PIP Printing & Document Services (PIP was acquired by Franchise Services, Inc. in 1996). Monson became President and CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. in 2008 and continues in that role today.
In 2016, Monson was inducted into Idealliance’s Soderstrom Society, which recognizes the outstanding contributions of professionals whose careers have advanced the printing and graphic communications industry.
About Catherine Monson
In addition to the above, in 2009, she received the International Franchise Association (IFA) Bonny LeVine Award in recognition of her contributions to the growth of the franchising industry and in 2010, the Dallas Business Journal named her a top Women Industry Leader in the Dallas Metroplex. In 2012, Catherine appeared on the Emmy Award-winning series Undercover Boss to learn new ways to advance the FASTSIGNS® brand. In 2015, she received the International Franchise Association’s first Franchise Action Network FAN of the Year award for her advocacy work in the franchising community. In 2016, she was honored with the 2016 Leadership Award from the Women That Soar organization. Catherine currently serves on the Board of Directors of the IFA and was elected Secretary in 2017. Additionally, she serves on the Board of Directors for two franchise companies – The Learning Experience® and Brain Balance.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 650 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS locations provide comprehensive sign and visual graphic solutions to help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions or find a location at fastsigns.com. Follow the brand on Twitter @FASTSIGNS, Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS or on LinkedIn. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214.346.5679).
FASTSIGNS® Corporate Communications
214.346.5663 or Christina.Krenek@fastsigns.com
SOURCE FASTSIGNS International, Inc.
431 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)