- Listed: June 6, 2016 10:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CARROLLTON, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) June 2, 2016 – Monson joins an all-female panel of CEO’s and business leaders that will discuss how to get started in franchising, including investment basics, researching industries and brands, and finding the right opportunity. A 30-year veteran of the print and visual communications industry, Monson is an accomplished businesswoman and executive leader who will provide insight and practical tips for attendees interested in fulfilling their leadership and entrepreneurial goals through franchising.
“In some industries, it still seems that women need to be prepared and reconciled with the fact that they may have to fight a little harder than male counterparts,” said Monson. “The beauty of being an entrepreneur and owning your own franchised business–or establishing your own franchise system–is the lack of a glass ceiling; you are your own boss. Being a franchisee of a proven franchise concept allows you to own your own business within an established brand with strong training and systems, and build upon it as you use your business and management acumen to implement and improve the systems.”
UPWARD is a global collaborative organization of like-minded, senior level, female professionals who come together to discuss the challenges women face and to identify creative solutions to overcome them. It is an organization that fosters the building of trusted relationships, sharing ideas, learning new skills and growing careers in order to navigate today’s challenging business world. Visit www.upwardwomen.org.
About Catherine Monson
Catherine Monson is the CEO and President of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. She joined FASTSIGNS® in 2008 and has more than 30 years of franchising and management experience in sales and marketing, operations, development, training and advocacy. Monson is a past recipient of the International Franchise Association’s prestigious Bonny LeVine Award. She has been recognized by the Dallas Business Journal as one of the top 25 Women Industry Leaders and an Innovator and an Influencer by Sign and Digital Graphics magazine. In 2012, Catherine appeared on the two-time Emmy Award-nominated reality series, Undercover Boss, to learn new ways to further advance the FASTSIGNS brand. She serves on the Board of Directors of the International Franchise Association (IFA), the Board of Directors of the Learning Experience® and the Board of Trustees of Pi Sigma Epsilon National Education Foundation.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 600 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Wales, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS locations provide comprehensive sign and visual graphic solutions to help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions or find a location at fastsigns.com. Follow the brand on Twitter @FASTSIGNS, Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS or LinkedIn at . For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214.346.5679).
425 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)