FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson to Share Marketing Insights at the 2016 Franchise Consumer Marketing Conference
- Listed: June 14, 2016 1:10 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 14, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) CARROLLTON, Texas – Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc., will share information on how to build a brand by putting and keeping customers first by participating on a general session panel titled, “Your Customer Comes First” at the 2016 Franchise Consumer Marketing Conference in Atlanta, Georgia on June 22.
Monson joins a panel of CEOs and business leaders that will discuss strategies to build a customer-focused brand. With over 30 years of experience in franchising, marketing and management, Monson will share insight on establishing a strong brand through culture and by fostering customer relationships across a franchise organization.
“As a leader in the sign and visual graphics industry, we have built the FASTSIGNS® brand by providing customers value through marketing ideas, offering a broad range of products and services, focusing on exceptional customer service and by making a positive impact in the community,” Monson said.
Also participating on the panel are Christina Russell, President of Camp Bow Wow; Matt Friedman, CEO of Wing Zone; Jose Costa, Group President of Paint & Collision Driven Brands, Inc.; and Susan Boresow, President of TITLE Boxing Club.
The annual Franchise Consumer Marketing Conference is a two-day event for marketing executives and brand managers to examine various topics and trends including digital, social and consumer marketing. To learn more about the conference, visit www.franchiseconsumermarketing.com.
About Catherine Monson
Catherine Monson is the CEO and President of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. She joined FASTSIGNS® in 2008 and has more than 30 years of franchising and management experience in sales and marketing, operations, development, training and advocacy. Monson is a past recipient of the International Franchise Association’s prestigious Bonny LeVine Award. She has been recognized by the Dallas Business Journal as one of the top 25 Women Industry Leaders and an Innovator and an Influencer by Sign and Digital Graphics magazine. In 2012, Catherine appeared on the two-time Emmy Award-nominated reality series, Undercover Boss, to learn new ways to further advance the FASTSIGNS brand. She serves on the Board of Directors of the International Franchise Association (IFA), the Board of Directors of the Learning Experience® and the Board of Trustees of Pi Sigma Epsilon National Education Foundation.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 600 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Wales, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS locations provide comprehensive sign and visual graphic solutions to help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions or find a location at fastsigns.com. Follow the brand on Twitter @FASTSIGNS or Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214.346.5679).
429 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (39 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)