- Listed: August 24, 2016 7:07 am
- Expires: 59 days, 5 hours
Three sales employees from FASTSIGNS of Chattanooga received national recognition at the 2016 FASTSIGNS Outside Sales Summit, held in Arlington, Tx.
David Murphy received the Platinum Sales Award, which recognizes outside sales professionals who achieved sales exceeding $1 million from July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016. With more than 615 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS centers worldwide, only 11 Outside Sales Professionals received this award.
Additionally, Markela Albright and Reis Costa each received the Bronze Sales Award, which recognizes outside sales professionals who achieved sales between $300,000 and $499,999 from July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016.
“We’re very proud of our team for their outstanding sales achievements and for providing excellent service to our customers every day,” said Phil Bacon, FASTSIGNS of Chattanooga franchisee. “We look forward to continue helping local businesses and organizations increase their visibility and achieve their goals using superior visual communications solutions.”
FASTSIGNS of Chattanooga has been in business for 26 years. The center is located at 3763 Powers Court and is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Source: The Chattanoogan
245 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (2 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Chattanooga Employees Receive National Recognition (1 views)
- Which Wich® Superior Sandwiches Launches Inventive Improvements to Kid-Tested Menu (1 views)