- Listed: August 24, 2016 7:07 am
- Expires: 118 days, 17 hours
Three sales employees from FASTSIGNS of Chattanooga received national recognition at the 2016 FASTSIGNS Outside Sales Summit, held in Arlington, Tx.
David Murphy received the Platinum Sales Award, which recognizes outside sales professionals who achieved sales exceeding $1 million from July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016. With more than 615 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS centers worldwide, only 11 Outside Sales Professionals received this award.
Additionally, Markela Albright and Reis Costa each received the Bronze Sales Award, which recognizes outside sales professionals who achieved sales between $300,000 and $499,999 from July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016.
“We’re very proud of our team for their outstanding sales achievements and for providing excellent service to our customers every day,” said Phil Bacon, FASTSIGNS of Chattanooga franchisee. “We look forward to continue helping local businesses and organizations increase their visibility and achieve their goals using superior visual communications solutions.”
FASTSIGNS of Chattanooga has been in business for 26 years. The center is located at 3763 Powers Court and is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Source: The Chattanoogan
224 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (9 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (9 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (8 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (6 views)
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation LLC Names Top Executives to The “Multi-Million Dollar Club” (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (4 views)
- N.C. Baker Brings Home National Title To Stonehenge Bruegger’s Bagels Location (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (4 views)
- Pieology Opens First North Carolina Location (4 views)