- Listed: August 24, 2016 7:07 am
- Expires: 3 days, 5 hours
Three sales employees from FASTSIGNS of Chattanooga received national recognition at the 2016 FASTSIGNS Outside Sales Summit, held in Arlington, Tx.
David Murphy received the Platinum Sales Award, which recognizes outside sales professionals who achieved sales exceeding $1 million from July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016. With more than 615 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS centers worldwide, only 11 Outside Sales Professionals received this award.
Additionally, Markela Albright and Reis Costa each received the Bronze Sales Award, which recognizes outside sales professionals who achieved sales between $300,000 and $499,999 from July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016.
“We’re very proud of our team for their outstanding sales achievements and for providing excellent service to our customers every day,” said Phil Bacon, FASTSIGNS of Chattanooga franchisee. “We look forward to continue helping local businesses and organizations increase their visibility and achieve their goals using superior visual communications solutions.”
FASTSIGNS of Chattanooga has been in business for 26 years. The center is located at 3763 Powers Court and is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Source: The Chattanoogan
269 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (14 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (9 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (12 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler’s Message From The Heart (12 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (9 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)