- Street: 2542 Highlander Way
- City: Carrollton
- State: Texas
- Zip/Postal Code: 75006-2366
- Listed: September 7, 2016 8:22 am
- Expires: 47 days, 13 hours
COMPANY HISTORY: Gary Salomon and Bob Schanbaum founded FASTSIGNS® in 1985, opening the first center in Dallas, Texas. In response to their successes, they began offering FASTSIGNS franchises, selling the first center in 1986. Three years and 16 centers into the development of the business, Schanbaum passed away from terminal cancer. In honor of Schanbaum’s legacy, Salomon pushed forward and, within the first five years, the system grew to more than 150 locations. In 2003, FASTSIGNS was acquired by Roark Capital Group and then purchased by Levine Leichtman Capital Partners in 2014. Today, FASTSIGNS is a leading visual communications company in growth and innovation, with more than 600 franchised centers located in nine countries.
FASTSIGNS® CONCEPT: FASTSIGNS is a signage, graphics and visual communications partner that provides comprehensive solutions to help customers of all sizes – across all industries – meet their business objectives and increase their business visibility through the use of all types of visual communications solutions including vehicle and floor graphics, point of purchase and digital signs, labels and decals, architectural and interior décor signs, printing, promotional products and wearables, mobile marketing and other related marketing services.
- Catherine Monson, Chief Executive Officer
- Ron Herbert, Chief Financial Officer
- Mark Jameson, Executive Vice President of Franchise Support & Development
- Drue Townsend, Senior VP of Marketing
PRODUCTS AND SERVICESFASTSIGNS centers provide consulting, project management, file transfer, design, production, delivery and installation for a full range of visual communications solutions. Examples of products include wide-format banners; point-of-purchase signage; architectural site signs; exhibit graphics and tradeshow displays; window, floor and vehicle graphics; decals and labels; safety and ADA signage; building identification signs; digital signage equipment and content.
FASTSIGNS® NETWORK: There are more than 600 independently owned and operated franchise locations worldwide. FASTSIGNS operates directly in the United States (and Puerto Rico), Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom, Mexico, the UAE and Saudi Arabia. FASTSIGNS also operates in Australia under the name SIGNWAVE®, via a master license agreement.
- Satisfaction by the Franchise Research Institute 2011 – 2015.
- Received Franchise Business Review’s FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award 2006 – 2016.
- Recognized by USA Today – Franchising Today for the recruitment of U.S. Military Veterans.
USE OF TERMS: FASTSIGNS International, Inc. refers to the corporation and franchisor. FASTSIGNS® refers to the brand and designates the individual franchised centers, which are independently owned and operated.
447 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (3 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (3 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (4 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (3 views)