- City: Carrollton
- State: Texas
- Listed: February 9, 2016 6:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CARROLLTON, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) February 8, 2016 — FASTSIGNS International, Inc., the leader in signs, graphics and visual communications, held its annual International Convention at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Orlando, Fla. and recognized high achievers from 2015.
The convention theme – Believe to Achieve – spoke to the goals that have been achieved and the exciting plans for FASTSIGNS® in 2016. A recording-breaking 109 FASTSIGNS franchisees in four countries were recognized for exceeding $1 million in annual sales in 2015.
“It’s an honor to recognize locations from eight countries for superior performance and special accomplishments during our International Convention,” said Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “We are poised to make 2016 our best year yet as we continue to evolve our ‘More than fast. More than signs®.’ consultative service offering, providing a wide variety of sign and graphic products to help customers visually communicate with all of their audiences.”
The awards highlights from the convention include:
- The highest volume FASTSIGNS center exceeded the $8 million threshold in annual sales for the first time in the brand’s 31-year history.
- The FASTSIGNS Award, which recognized the franchisee who best represents the FASTSIGNS name in both the business community and within the FASTSIGNS network, was awarded to Sarosh Nayar from Dallas, Texas-Northeast.
- The Wide-Format & Signage/FASTSIGNS Project of the Year award was presented to Susan and Sam Cilone, owners of FASTSIGNS of Louisville, for the signs and visual graphics provided for the University of Louisville.
- Grimco was named FASTSIGNS’ Vendor of the Year, voted on by FASTSIGNS franchisees, for integrity of business practices and their long term commitment to the FASTSIGNS network.
During the four-day International Convention, FASTSIGNS also presented more than 29 educational sessions and peer roundtables for franchisees and their teams. Festivities concluded with keynote speaker Jeffrey Hayzlett, Primetime TV & Radio Host and Best-Selling Author, who shared with attendees how to “Think Big, Act Bigger: The Rewards of Being Relentless” and hosted a special C-Suite Franchisee Panel, modeled after his prime time television show C-Suite TV.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 600 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS consultants provide comprehensive visual marketing solutions and help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions at fastsigns.com. Follow us on Twitter @FASTSIGNS or Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS. Call 800-FASTSIGNS to be connected to a location near you. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214.346.5679).
207 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)