- Listed: April 6, 2016 2:20 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DOTHAN, Ala. (FranchisePOD.com) April 4, 2016— Husband and wife team Shane and Kristi Jeter recently opened FASTSIGNS® of Dothan, a local sign and visual graphics provider located at 3160 W. Main Street, Suite 6.
“We’re excited to open the first FASTSIGNS center in Dothan and the Wiregrass area,” Shane said. “Our goal is to help local businesses communicate their message and extend their brand using comprehensive visual solutions—from exterior building signs and dimensional letters, to interior décor graphics and wayfinding signs, to trade show exhibits, point of purchase displays, promotional items and more—we can do it all.”
Prior to owning FASTSIGNS of Dothan, Shane worked at Sam’s Club for 25 years. For the past 10 years, he served as Director of Operations overseeing 15 clubs across four states. Kristi has a strong background in accounting for both public and private sectors. She also serves as Associate Teaching Director of the Dothan Community Bible Study. Originally from Texas, the Jeters relocated to Dothan 10 years ago.
“Our love for this family friendly community inspired us to open our own business here,” Kristi said. “We look forward to establishing long-term relationships with our customers and providing new opportunities for their visual communications needs.”
FASTSIGNS® of Dothan is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2101 or call 334.226.5716.
346 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)