- Listed: April 6, 2016 2:20 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DOTHAN, Ala. (FranchisePOD.com) April 4, 2016— Husband and wife team Shane and Kristi Jeter recently opened FASTSIGNS® of Dothan, a local sign and visual graphics provider located at 3160 W. Main Street, Suite 6.
“We’re excited to open the first FASTSIGNS center in Dothan and the Wiregrass area,” Shane said. “Our goal is to help local businesses communicate their message and extend their brand using comprehensive visual solutions—from exterior building signs and dimensional letters, to interior décor graphics and wayfinding signs, to trade show exhibits, point of purchase displays, promotional items and more—we can do it all.”
Prior to owning FASTSIGNS of Dothan, Shane worked at Sam’s Club for 25 years. For the past 10 years, he served as Director of Operations overseeing 15 clubs across four states. Kristi has a strong background in accounting for both public and private sectors. She also serves as Associate Teaching Director of the Dothan Community Bible Study. Originally from Texas, the Jeters relocated to Dothan 10 years ago.
“Our love for this family friendly community inspired us to open our own business here,” Kristi said. “We look forward to establishing long-term relationships with our customers and providing new opportunities for their visual communications needs.”
FASTSIGNS® of Dothan is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2101 or call 334.226.5716.
282 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (3 views)
- The Story Behind Sport Clips (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)