- Listed: July 14, 2016 7:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DOWNERS GROVE, Ill. (FranchisePOD.com) July 11, 2016 – Husband and wife team Ed and Janet Calahan recently opened FASTSIGNS® of Downers Grove, a local sign and visual graphics provider located at 408 75th St., Downers Grove.
As longtime residents of Downers Grove, the Calahan’s are excited to own and operate a FASTSIGNS location in the community. Ed Calahan brings more than 35 years of experience in the printing, graphics and publishing industries, including owning a laser engraving company, Laser Light Creations. Janet Calahan has more than 35 years of experience in sales and management.
“We want to show the community the high quality products and services FASTSIGNS of Downers Grove provides and that we are truly ‘More Than’ fast and ‘More Than’ signs,” said franchisee Ed Calahan. “Whatever our clients’ business goals may be—whether it’s to improve business visibility, raise brand awareness, promote an event—we can provide effective and creative visual communications solutions to achieve their goals.”
Additionally, FASTSIGNS of Downers Grove’s graphic designer, Emmanuel Vasquez, has an extensive background in signage production and screen printing.
“With our combined knowledge and our center’s state-of-the-art technology, we’re able to offer sign and visual graphic solutions that many customers may not have known were possible,” said franchisee Janet Calahan. “From exterior building signs and dimensional letters, to interior décor graphics and wayfinding signs, to trade show exhibits, point of purchase displays, promotional items and more, we can do it all.”
FASTSIGNS of Downers Grove is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. To contact the center, call 630.984.0101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FASTSIGNS® of Downers Grove is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2112 or call 630.984.0101.
by Christina Krenek | Jul 11, 2016
441 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)