- Street: 2542 Highlander Way
- City: Carrollton
- State: Texas
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 75006-2333
- Slogan or Tagline: More than fast. More than signs.
- Franchise Fee: $44,500 Veteran’s Discount (50%): $22,250
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $150,000
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $250,000
- Investment Range: $151,140 to $293,525
- Units In Operation: 650+ Locations | GEO Distribution: Total centers in USA – 547; Total centers in Canada – 27; Total centers International – 47.
- Year Founded: 1985
- Franchising Since: 1986
- Home Based: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- SBA Approved: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Multi-Unit Franchise Opportunities: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchises available throughout the United States and Worldwide.
- Franchise Sales Person: Mr. Mark Jameson
- Franchise Sales Phone: (214) 346-5679
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Franchise Info Website URL: http://www.fastsigns.com
- Listed: November 16, 2015 3:01 pm
- Expires: 239 days, 19 hours
FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities
They see signs. YOU SEE DOLLAR SIGNS.
Now more than ever, businesses look to FASTSIGNS® for innovative ways to connect with customers in a highly competitive marketplace. Our high standards for quality and customer service have made FASTSIGNS the most recognized brand in the industry, driving significantly more traffic to the web than any other sign company.
We also lead in these important areas:
- Franchise Business Review FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award 2006-2016
- Franchise Research Institute World Class Franchise 2011-2017
- Franchise Research Institute #1 Rated Sign & Graphics Franchise 2014-2015
- CFA Franchisees’ Choice Designation 2011-2016
- FASTSIGNS is one of only a handful of franchises approved for $21 million in SBA financing for approved franchise candidates
Strong support drives MORE BUSINESS TO YOUR DOORS.
In an industry that’s experiencing unprecedented growth and rapid innovation, you want a leadership team that can provide strong strategic direction. FASTSIGNS excels here, too. We invest in our franchise owners by offering a royalty reduction of 50% in the first year for a faster ramp up. And you also have the benefit of dedicated support in:
- Site selection and build-out
- Four weeks of training
- 1 week in a FASTSIGNS center
- 2 weeks at our Dallas Headquarters
- 1 week onsite in your new center
- Pre-opening marketing blitz
- Grand opening support and guidance
- Dedicated Business Consultants
- Franchisee Mentor Program
- 24-hour web-based learning management
- Outside sales support
FASTSIGNS creates MORE OPPORTUNITY
As a FASTSIGNS franchise owner, your earnings potential is unlimited. And you’ll enjoy owning a business with these compelling features:
- Over 650+ locations worldwide in 9 countries
- Low staffing requirements
- Business-to-business hours
- Professional business clientele
- Attractive margins
- Strong brand name recognition
- More than 30 year proven history
- Highly visible low cost real estate
- $9 Million National Ad Fund
- Low inventory
- Buying power with key suppliers and vendors
Ideal candidates and existing franchisees come from all walks of life however those with strong senior or executive level experience in Sales, Project Management, Technology, or overall Management (CEO, CFO, COO) often do best as this business is about managing relationships and people. FASTSIGNS is also a great business for two (Husband/Wife) or other teams. FASTSIGNS is also a great family business; many franchisees engage their children in the business.
FASTSIGNS is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Wyoming, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Washington, Vermont, Virginia, Utah, Tennessee, South Dakota, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Oklahoma, Ohio, New York, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Nebraska, North Dakota, North Carolina, Montana, Mississippi, Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Kentucky, Kansas, Indiana, Illinois, Idaho, Iowa, Hawaii, Georgia, Florida, Delaware, Washington, D.C., Connecticut, Colorado, California, Arizona, Arkansas, Alabama, Alaska.
FASTSIGNS is also currently accepting Canadian inquiries.
Interested parties should have at least $150,000 in liquid capital to invest.
6072 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- ClimbZone Franchising poised to Reach New Heights with a Revolutionary New Indoor Climbing Center Concept (2 views)
- AAMCO Of Santa Rosa, Calif., Announces New Ownership (2 views)
- Sir Grout Advances Strategic Franchise Growth to ‘Seal’ Its Place Among America’s Top Franchises (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (2 views)
- Coming To Kuwait: Sloan’s Ice Cream to Make Middle East Debut (2 views)
- Chicken Salad Chick To Open Fourth Birmingham Location (2 views)
- CruiseOne / Dream Vacations Travel Franchise Forms Strategic Partnership with Honeymoon Wishes (2 views)
- Cinnaholic “Rolls” Out First San Diego Location (1 views)
- ShelfGenie® Franchisor, Noble Brands, Among 40 Fastest-Growing Companies in Georgia (1 views)
- Pie Five Pizza Heating Up the Hawkeye State with at Least Five New Locations (1 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (1 views)
- Cookie Cutters Set to Debut in Baltimore (1 views)
- MOOYAH Continues Expansion on the Rio Grande: Better Burger Brand Brings Second Location to El Paso (1 views)
- 800 Degrees Pizza to Expand With Major Investment From Murfey Ventures (1 views)