- City: Carrollton
- State: Texas
- Listed: December 22, 2015 11:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CARROLLTON, Texas – (FranchisePOD.com) – December 21, 2015— FASTSIGNS International, Inc., the global leader in the visual communications industry, ends 2015 with a record 600 FASTSIGNS® sign and visual graphic centers open in nine countries.
“Opening the 600th franchised location is a milestone for the company,” explained Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “In addition to having a great brand, we have successful franchisees who are leaders in their local communities, serving their customers well and also providing validation to prospective franchisees.
Founded in 1985, the first FASTSIGNS centers offered cut vinyl signs and quick turnaround, a groundbreaking service at the time. Thirty years later, FASTSIGNS locations provide comprehensive visual communications solutions to companies and organizations through the use of virtually all types of signs and graphics.
The 600th FASTSIGNS location opened in Wausau, Wisconsin and is owned and operated by Karen and Joe Milanowski. They also own the location in Stevens Point, Wisconsin.
“We are excited about 2016 and poised for continued growth,” Monson said.
For more information regarding FASTSIGNS, including center locations and franchising opportunities, please visit www.fastsigns.com.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 600 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS consultants provide comprehensive visual marketing solutions and help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Follow us on Twitter @FASTSIGNS or Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS. Call 800-FASTSIGNS to be connected to a location near you.
181 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (1 views)