- City: Carrollton
- State: Texas
- Listed: December 22, 2015 11:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CARROLLTON, Texas – (FranchisePOD.com) – December 21, 2015— FASTSIGNS International, Inc., the global leader in the visual communications industry, ends 2015 with a record 600 FASTSIGNS® sign and visual graphic centers open in nine countries.
“Opening the 600th franchised location is a milestone for the company,” explained Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “In addition to having a great brand, we have successful franchisees who are leaders in their local communities, serving their customers well and also providing validation to prospective franchisees.
Founded in 1985, the first FASTSIGNS centers offered cut vinyl signs and quick turnaround, a groundbreaking service at the time. Thirty years later, FASTSIGNS locations provide comprehensive visual communications solutions to companies and organizations through the use of virtually all types of signs and graphics.
The 600th FASTSIGNS location opened in Wausau, Wisconsin and is owned and operated by Karen and Joe Milanowski. They also own the location in Stevens Point, Wisconsin.
“We are excited about 2016 and poised for continued growth,” Monson said.
For more information regarding FASTSIGNS, including center locations and franchising opportunities, please visit www.fastsigns.com.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 600 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS consultants provide comprehensive visual marketing solutions and help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Follow us on Twitter @FASTSIGNS or Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS. Call 800-FASTSIGNS to be connected to a location near you.
166 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (38 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)