FASTSIGNS International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Deliver Keynote Speech at October Australian National Franchise Convention
- Listed: September 22, 2016 6:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc., will deliver the keynote speech at the 2016 Australian National Franchise Convention in Canberra, Australia.
The Franchise Council of Australia convention is the largest of its kind in the country and will be held October 9-11.
Monson will share best practices in franchising and show how FASTSIGNS has transformed into a global brand using those best practices to increase the number of locations and franchisee satisfaction for the franchisor, and to increase unit-level sales and unit-volume profitability for franchisees.
“It is an honor to be chosen to speak to this group. I hope that the audience will gain ideas and inspiration for their franchise systems after hearing the FASTSIGNS growth story,” said Monson. “FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is very proud of SIGNWAVE, our Australian sign and graphics brand, and the growth that they have achieved.” Monson will also be the keynote speaker at the SIGNWAVE convention, and at the Brazilian Franchise Association convention later this month.
A 30-year veteran of the print and visual communications industry, Monson is an accomplished executive and leader. She has advanced the FASTSIGNS brand to be “more than” and helped it evolve into a leading visual ideas and comprehensive graphic communications solutions provider.
Catherine Monson is the CEO and President of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. She joined FASTSIGNS in 2009 and has more than 30 years of franchising and management experience in sales and marketing, operations, development, training, and advocacy. Monson is a past recipient of the International Franchise Association’s prestigious Bonny LeVine Award. In 2012, Catherine appeared on the two-time Emmy Award-nominated reality series, Undercover Boss, to learn new ways to further advance the FASTSIGNS brand. In 2015, she received the inaugural Franchise Action Network FAN of the Year award for her advocacy work in the franchising community. She serves on the Board of Directors of the IFA, for the franchise company The Learning Experience, for the franchise company Brain Balance, as well as the Board of Trustees of Pi Sigma Epsilon.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 615 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Wales, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS centers provide comprehensive sign and visual graphic solutions to help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions or find a location at fastsigns.com. Follow the brand on Twitter @FASTSIGNS, Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS or LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/fastsigns. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (email@example.com or 214.346.5679).
247 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)