FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO DELIVER KEYNOTE SPEECH AT OCTOBER BRAZILIAN ABF FRANCHISING CONVENTION
- Listed: October 6, 2016 7:56 am
- Expires: 9 days, 23 hours
Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc., will deliver the keynote speech at the 2016 Brazilian Franchising Convention in Comandatuba, Brazil. The Brazilian Franchise Association is called the Associacao Brasileira de Franchising, or ABF for short.
The 16th Annual Convention will be held October 26-30.
Monson will share best practices in franchising and show how FASTSIGNS® has transformed into a global brand with locations in countries around the globe using those best practices to to increase unit-level sales and unit-volume profitability for franchisees as well as increase the number of franchised locations and franchisee satisfaction.
“It is an honor to be asked to speak at this convention,” said Monson. “I look forward to sharing the FASTSIGNS International, Inc. story and to meeting and hearing the stories of Brazilian franchisors and franchisees.”
FASTSIGNS Internal Executives recently returned from a Trade Mission to Sao Paulo with the US Commercial Services office and the ABF in September as they seek a new Master Franchisee for the Brazilian market. The company is working with a number of candidate’s throughout Brazil. We believe the time is now to re-enter this vibrant market for franchising. There is significant need for FASTSIGNS’ products and services throughout Brazil.
Under the theme Connection and Resilience, the 16th Franchising ABF Convention includes national and international speakers and industry leaders who will discuss the issues that currently influence the market to help attendees learn how to act with flexibility, resilience and confidence. The conference provides a great opportunity to gain knowledge and understand trends, as well as for networking with other participants.
A 30-year veteran of the print and visual communications industry, Monson is an accomplished executive and leader. She has advanced the FASTSIGNS brand to become “More Than” and helped it evolve into a leading visual ideas and comprehensive graphic communications solutions provider.
About Catherine Monson
Catherine Monson is the CEO and President of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. She joined FASTSIGNS® in 2009 and has more than 30 years of franchising and management experience in sales and marketing, operations, development, training and advocacy. Monson is a past recipient of the International Franchise Association’s prestigious Bonny LeVine Award. She has been recognized by the Dallas Business Journal as one of the top 25 Women Industry Leaders and an Innovator and an Influencer bySign and Digital Graphics magazine and most recently by Big Picture magazine for their first ever “Woman In Print” awards. , Catherine appeared on the two-time Emmy Award-nominated reality series, Undercover Boss, to learn new ways to further advance the FASTSIGNS brand. In 2015, she received the inaugural Franchise Action Network FAN of the Year award for her advocacy work in the franchising community. She serves on the Board of Directors of the IFA, for the franchise company The Learning Experience®, for the franchise company Brain Balance, as well as the Board of Trustees of Pi Sigma Epsilon.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 630 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US,Canada, England, Wales, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS centers provide comprehensive sign and visual graphic solutions to help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions or find a location at fastsigns.com. Follow the brand on Twitter @FASTSIGNS, Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS or LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/fastsigns. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity or for Master Franchisee information for the Brazilian market, please contact Mark Jameson at email@example.com or 214.346.5679.
by Jayme Nelson
331 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)