- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/fastsigns-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: April 11, 2017 9:41 am
- Expires: 233 days, 5 hours
FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING
(CARROLLTON, Texas) April 5, 2017— Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc., was recently recognized by Global Franchise Magazine as one of the Top Faces of Franchising in 2017 for her work with the International Franchising Association (IFA), including her involvement in the Women’s Franchise Committee, the Franchise Relations Committee, Franchise Action Network meetings and teaching and speaking at various IFA conventions around the world. Monson is also recognized for her mentoring leadership style and for her concern about FASTSIGNS franchisees professionally and personally.
The Top 20 Faces of Franchising recognition honors leaders who are at the top of their game in the world of franchising and whose entrepreneurial spirit or contribution to franchising has caught the eye of the Global Franchise team.
“It is such an honor to be selected for this recognition among the other highly respected professionals who love and live franchising,” said Monson.
About Catherine Monson
Catherine became CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. in 2009, bringing over 30 years of franchising and management experience. In 2009, she received the International Franchise Association (IFA) Bonny LeVine Award in recognition of her contributions to the growth of the franchising industry and in 2010, the Dallas Business Journal named her a top Women Industry Leader in the Dallas Metroplex. In 2012, Catherine appeared on the Emmy Award-winning series Undercover Boss to learn new ways to advance the FASTSIGNS brand. In 2015, she received the International Franchise Association’s first Franchise Action Network’s FAN of the Year award for her advocacy work in the franchising community. In 2016 she was selected as a Soderstrom Society Inductee for her contributions to the printing and graphic communications industry and was also honored with the 2016 Leadership Award from the Women That Soar organization. Catherine currently serves on the Board of Directors of the IFA and was elected Secretary in 2017. Additionally, she serves on the Board of Directors for two franchise companies – The Learning Experience® and Brain Balance – and one other industry association, Idealliance.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 650 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS locations provide comprehensive sign and visual graphic solutions to help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions or find a location at fastsigns.com. Follow the brand on Twitter @FASTSIGNS, Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS or on LinkedIn. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (email@example.com or call 214.346.5679).
203 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (14 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (9 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (12 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler’s Message From The Heart (12 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (11 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (10 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (10 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)