FASTSIGNS International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Deliver Keynote Speech at the Springboard Event for Emerging Franchisors
- Listed: September 20, 2016 7:41 am
- Expires: 33 days, 16 hours
CARROLLTON, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) September 19, 2016 – Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc., will deliver a keynote speech on September 22nd at the 2016 Springboard Event for emerging franchisors.
Monson will share the best practices in franchising to help emerging franchisors establish policies, procedures and a culture that lays the foundation for high franchisee profitability, continuous growth in unit volume sales and in the number of locations, and for outstanding franchisee satisfaction.
“I am excited to share what it takes to be a successful franchisor from my experiences over the years, as well as share what I have learned from other leaders in the franchise community,” said Monson. “Sharing knowledge with new and upcoming leaders in franchising is the best way to encourage success and to help develop our future leaders in franchising.”
Springboard is a 3-day event at the Logan Hotel in Philadelphia, PA where those new to franchising or new to business leadership learn from franchise founders and leaders how to establish and continue to grow franchise brands. This is the only program where all content is specifically dedicated to new and emerging franchisors.
About Catherine Monson
Catherine Monson is the CEO and President of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. She joined FASTSIGNS® in 2009 and has more than 30 years of franchising and management experience in sales and marketing, operations, development, training and advocacy. Monson is a past recipient of the International Franchise Association’s prestigious Bonny LeVine Award. She has been recognized by the Dallas Business Journal as one of the top 25 Women Industry Leaders and an Innovator and an Influencer by Sign and Digital Graphics magazine. In 2012, Catherine appeared on the two-time Emmy Award-nominated reality series, Undercover Boss, to learn new ways to further advance the FASTSIGNS brand. In 2015, she received the inaugural Franchise Action Network FAN of the Year award for her advocacy work in the franchising community. She serves on the Board of Directors of the IFA, for the franchise company The Learning Experience®, for the franchise company Brain Balance, as well as the Board of Trustees of Pi Sigma Epsilon.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 615 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Wales, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS centers provide comprehensive sign and visual graphic solutions to help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions or find a location at fastsigns.com. Follow the brand on Twitter @FASTSIGNS, Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS or LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/fastsigns. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.346.5679).
by Vanessa Davidson
289 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)