FASTSIGNS International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at the 2nd Annual Latino Leaders Franchise Symposium
- Listed: August 12, 2016 9:22 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
August 11, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) CARROLLTON, Texas – Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc., will represent the International Franchise Association and speak at the 2nd Annual Latino Leaders Franchise Symposium “Understanding Opportunities in the Hispanic Market” on August 17 in Plano, Texas.
Monson will share what the International Franchise Association is doing to expand franchising and free enterprise by educating the public, providing resources and promoting diversity in the franchise industry. Monson will also share with attendees the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity and the company’s diversity initiative.
“Franchising creates jobs in local communities and gives people the opportunity to be their own boss while having the power of an established brand, training and support behind them,” Monson said. “Attracting diversity is instrumental to the growth of franchise organizations. It’s important for business leaders and entrepreneurs to connect and educate people about franchising to promote the benefits and to help overcome potential barriers that might prevent people from pursuing franchise opportunities.”
Monson joined FASTSIGNS International, Inc. as CEO in December 2008, and the sign and visual communications franchisor continues to achieve record sales growth and unit growth, with more than 615 FASTSIGNS® locations worldwide.
Hosted by Latino Leaders magazine, the Latino Franchise Symposium is the only event of its kind that exclusively focuses on franchising opportunities in the Hispanic community and Mexico. The all-day event will be held on August 17 at the Pizza Hut Corporate Office in Plano, Texas. For more information about the event, visit www.latinoleaders.com.
About Catherine Monson
Catherine Monson is the CEO and President of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. She joined FASTSIGNS® in 2008 and has more than 30 years of franchising and management experience in sales and marketing, operations, development, training and advocacy. Monson is a past recipient of the International Franchise Association’s prestigious Bonny LeVine Award. She has been recognized by the Dallas Business Journal as one of the top 25 Women Industry Leaders and an Innovator and an Influencer by Sign and Digital Graphics magazine. In 2012, Catherine appeared on the two-time Emmy Award-nominated reality series, Undercover Boss, to learn new ways to further advance the FASTSIGNS brand. In 2015, she received the inaugural Franchise Action Network FAN of the Year award for her advocacy work in the franchising community. She serves on the Board of Directors of the IFA, for the franchise company The Learning Experience®, for the franchise company Brain Balance, as well as the Board of Trustees of Pi Sigma Epsilon.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 615 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Wales, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS centers provide comprehensive sign and visual graphic solutions to help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions or find a location at fastsigns.com. Follow the brand on Twitter @FASTSIGNS, Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS or LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/fastsigns. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.346.5679).
467 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)