FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON AND FRANCHISEE CLINT EHLERS SHARE FRANCHISING KNOWLEDGE AT INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE EXPO IN NEW YORK
- Listed: June 10, 2016 10:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CARROLLTON, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) June 9, 2016—Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc., will serve on the “Global Franchise Expansions: Strategies for Lucrative and Planned Growth” panel, and she will join FASTSIGNS® Franchisee Clint Ehlers on a panel titled “The Franchisor-Franchisee Relationship: Striking the Perfect Balance” at the 2016 International Franchise Expo June 16th – 18th at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City.
The International Franchise Expo will have thousands of entrepreneurs and future business owners in attendance, along with over 400 franchisors presenting their business opportunity.
Monson and Ehlers will share their real world experiences from their perspective – Monson as a franchisor and Ehlers as a franchisee.
“Franchising provides a unique opportunity for both the franchisor and the franchisee. The franchisor benefits from brand expansion, while the franchisee benefits from having an established brand and operating system,” said Monson. “While independent companies, franchisors and franchisees work together to achieve success.”
About Catherine Monson
Catherine Monson is an experienced executive and a 30-year veteran of the print and visual communications industry. A past recipient of the International Franchise Association’s prestigious Bonny LeVine Award, she has also been recognized by the Dallas Business Journal as one of the top 25 Women Industry Leaders and an Innovator and an Influencer by Sign and Digital Graphics magazine. In 2012, Catherine appeared on the two-time Emmy Award-nominated reality series, Undercover Boss, to learn new ways to further advance the FASTSIGNS® brand. She serves on the Board of Directors of the International Franchise Association (IFA), the Board of Directors of the Learning Experience® and the Board of Trustees of Pi Sigma Epsilon National Education Foundation.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 600 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS consultants provide comprehensive visual marketing solutions and help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions at fastsigns.com and visit our newsroom. Follow us on Twitter @FASTSIGNS or Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214.346.5679).
538 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)