- Listed: August 29, 2016 1:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CARROLLTON, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) August 27, 2016 – FASTSIGNS International, Inc., the leader in signs, graphics and visual communications, was honored with the 2016 Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award at a ceremony at the Pentagon on August 26th. FASTSIGNS International, Inc. Business Consultant and Air Force Reservist Stephen MacKenzie and his family were in attendance with CEO Catherine Monson, who accepted the award on behalf of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. MacKenzie nominated his employer for the award because of the personal and financial support provided during his most recent deployment overseas.
The Freedom Award is the highest recognition presented by the Department of Defense to employers for their exemplary support of National Guard and Reserve members. FASTSIGNS International, Inc. was one of fifteen employers from across the nation receiving the prestigious award.
“We were honored to be in Washington, D.C. with the other award winners and their guests,” said Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “There were very moving stories of the sacrifice of the citizen soldiers and their families, as well as of the great support and caring by their employers and coworkers. My hope is that more companies will be motivated to do the same thing for the veterans, service men and women, reservists and National Guard members they employ.”
The fourteen other recipients include: Alaska Airlines, Albuquerque Police Department, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, Burford Corporation, Carolinas Healthcare System, Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office, Delmarva Veteran Builders, Hope Valley Industries, Idaho State Police, Lowe’s, Maryland State Police, Prairie Grove Consolidated School District 46, Seattle Fire Department and The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company.
Over 10 percent of FASTSIGNS franchisees are military veterans. Veterans possess a number of valued skills and a wealth of experience essential to corporate positions and successful franchise business ownership. As part of the commitment to veterans and to the military, FASTSIGNS International offers incentives to military veterans, including a reduced franchisee fee and a savings on royalties and advertising fees for the first year.
FASTSIGNS International has also been recognized as a top franchise for military veterans by leading publications including USA Today, G.I. Jobs magazine and Military Times magazine, due to the recognition for the company’s financial discounts for military veterans, corporate support and outstanding growth.
For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity and specific veterans incentives for veterans, contact Mark Jameson at email@example.com or 214-346-5679, or download an eBook that explores the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity at http://amzn.to/1FrnDJu.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 615 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS locations provide comprehensive sign and visual graphic solutions to help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions or find a location at fastsigns.com. Follow the brand on Twitter @FASTSIGNS, Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS or LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/fastsigns.
426 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)
- How Sport Clips Recruits and Retains the Top Stylists in the Men’s Grooming Industry (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS’ SOLID BUSINESS MODEL & REPUTATION APPEALS TO U.S. MILITARY VETERANS (1 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® NAMED TOP FRANCHISE FOR VETERANS BY FRANCHISE BUSINESS REVIEW (1 views)