- Listed: August 29, 2016 1:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CARROLLTON, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) August 27, 2016 – FASTSIGNS International, Inc., the leader in signs, graphics and visual communications, was honored with the 2016 Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award at a ceremony at the Pentagon on August 26th. FASTSIGNS International, Inc. Business Consultant and Air Force Reservist Stephen MacKenzie and his family were in attendance with CEO Catherine Monson, who accepted the award on behalf of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. MacKenzie nominated his employer for the award because of the personal and financial support provided during his most recent deployment overseas.
The Freedom Award is the highest recognition presented by the Department of Defense to employers for their exemplary support of National Guard and Reserve members. FASTSIGNS International, Inc. was one of fifteen employers from across the nation receiving the prestigious award.
“We were honored to be in Washington, D.C. with the other award winners and their guests,” said Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “There were very moving stories of the sacrifice of the citizen soldiers and their families, as well as of the great support and caring by their employers and coworkers. My hope is that more companies will be motivated to do the same thing for the veterans, service men and women, reservists and National Guard members they employ.”
The fourteen other recipients include: Alaska Airlines, Albuquerque Police Department, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, Burford Corporation, Carolinas Healthcare System, Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office, Delmarva Veteran Builders, Hope Valley Industries, Idaho State Police, Lowe’s, Maryland State Police, Prairie Grove Consolidated School District 46, Seattle Fire Department and The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company.
Over 10 percent of FASTSIGNS franchisees are military veterans. Veterans possess a number of valued skills and a wealth of experience essential to corporate positions and successful franchise business ownership. As part of the commitment to veterans and to the military, FASTSIGNS International offers incentives to military veterans, including a reduced franchisee fee and a savings on royalties and advertising fees for the first year.
FASTSIGNS International has also been recognized as a top franchise for military veterans by leading publications including USA Today, G.I. Jobs magazine and Military Times magazine, due to the recognition for the company’s financial discounts for military veterans, corporate support and outstanding growth.
For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity and specific veterans incentives for veterans, contact Mark Jameson at email@example.com or 214-346-5679, or download an eBook that explores the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity at http://amzn.to/1FrnDJu.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 615 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS locations provide comprehensive sign and visual graphic solutions to help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions or find a location at fastsigns.com. Follow the brand on Twitter @FASTSIGNS, Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS or LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/fastsigns.
479 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)