Fastsigns International, Inc. Seeks Franchisees At Annual Epicomm Experience In Savannah, Georgia May 16-18
- Listed: May 12, 2016 11:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 12, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CARROLLTON, Texas – FASTSIGNS International, Inc., the leader in signs, graphics and visual communications, announced it is seeking franchisees at the Epicomm Experience, the 2016 Annual Conference of Epicomm, the association for leaders in print, mail, fulfillment, and marketing services. The event will take place from May 16-18 in Savannah, Georgia.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. will be the official sponsor for the conference’s complimentary wireless internet throughout the duration of the event. Additionally, brand representatives will join 29 leading industry product and service suppliers as an official exhibitor in the vendor showcase. The company will target Co-Brand prospects where business owners with print-related services have the opportunity to add the nationally recognized FASTSIGNS® brand to their service offering from their existing location.
“Epicomm hosts an impressive number of companies in the billion-dollar graphic communications industry, giving us an opportunity to promote our Co-Brand franchise opportunities to a large group of entrepreneurs who may want to expand their services,” said Mark Jameson, EVP of Franchise Support and Development, FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “Members of our franchisee community are benefiting from our Co-Brand programs and have prospered from our direction and ongoing support to develop and sell wide-format products. We look forward to meeting with entrepreneurs and sharing with them our Co-brand opportunities currently available across the country.”
FASTSIGNS’ has continued to grow through the company’s Co-Brand and Conversion programs. With franchisees coming from the print and photofinishing industries, the Co-Brand program accounted for 20 percent of the franchise agreements signed in 2015, a significant increase from prior years. Launched in 2012, the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand program offers independent business operators with print-related services the opportunity to add the FASTSIGNS brand and a full-suite of sign and visual graphic solutions, while continuing to own and operate their existing business. Getting started is quick; FASTSIGNS will help finance the franchise fee with as little as $15,000 down to begin the Co-Brand process. Co-Brand franchisees consistently report that adding a FASTSIGNS franchise to their business has added value for customers, promoting long-term growth opportunities for their businesses.
The fast-growing FASTSIGNS brand currently has over 600 locations worldwide in nine countries, but is looking to expand with additional new Co-Branded and Conversion centers. Due to the ongoing worldwide need for visual communications and digital signage technology, the company expects to open another 45 to 50 locations in 2016, as well as finalize master franchise agreements in two new countries.
For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (email@example.com or 214-346-5679) or download an eBook that explores the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity at http://amzn.to/1FrnDJu.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 600 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS locations provide comprehensive sign and visual graphic solutions to help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions or find a location at fastsigns.com. Follow the brand on Twitter @FASTSIGNS, Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS or LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/fastsigns.
Franchise Research Institute has named FASTSIGNS a top sign and graphics franchise and has awarded the company certification as a 2015 World-Class Franchise for four consecutive years. FASTSIGNS was also recognized by USA Today, Military Times magazine, G.I. Jobs magazine and Franchise Business Review as one of the top franchises for military veterans. For more information about FASTSIGNS franchise programs, contact Mark Jameson (firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-346-5679) or visit http://www.fastsigns.com/
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (954) 789-0432
288 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)