FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. SIGNS 12 FRANCHISE AGREEMENTS AND OPENS FIRST CO-BRAND CENTRE II THE UNITED KINGDOM
- Listed: June 2, 2016 9:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CARROLLTON, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) June 02, 2016 – FASTSIGNS International, Inc., franchisor of FASTSIGNS®, the leading sign, graphics and visual communications franchise, announced today that it has signed 12 franchise agreements with new franchisees who will open new centers across the country. They also celebrated the milestone of opening the first ever Co-Brand centre in the United Kingdom.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. currently has franchised locations in over 600 locations in nine countries worldwide with plans to open 45 to 50 additional locations by year end. Markets with planned FASTSIGNS center openings include Chicagoland, the Pacific Northwest, Tampa Bay, Central Texas and the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
“Over the last six months, we have experienced tremendous growth including introducing 12 new franchisees into our growing system across the U.S and Canada—all of whom will provide a ‘More Than’ experience for customers,” said Mark Jameson, EVP of Franchise Support and Development, FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “The opening of FASTSIGNS Oxford North, our first UK Co-Brand centre, helps us lay the foundation to take the successful North American Co-Brand concept to international markets.”
Launched in 2012, the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand program offers independent business operators with print-related services the opportunity to add the FASTSIGNS brand of sign and visual graphic solutions, while continuing to own and operate their existing business. Co-Brand franchisees consistently report that adding a FASTSIGNS franchise to their business has added value for customers, promoting long-term growth opportunities for their businesses.
“FASTSIGNS’ strength lies in its ability to be at the cutting edge of the sign, graphics and visual communications industry,” said John Davies, Managing Director, FASTSIGNS UK. “For any existing business looking to expand into this fast-paced market, FASTSIGNS gives the added support and training needed to make the process smooth. Whether an existing print-based business or a photography studio our Co-Brand and Conversion centres receive the same assistance as any new franchisee, with the added bonus of being able to exclude established revenue streams, outside of the FASTSIGNS core business offering, from future royalty payments.”
Getting started as a Co-Brand FASTSIGNS is quick; FASTSIGNS can help finance the franchise fee with as little as $15,000 down to begin the Co-Brand process. The Co-Brand program accounted for 20 percent of the franchise agreements signed in 2015, a significant increase from prior years. FASTSIGNS International, Inc. also offers a Conversion program whereby an existing independent sign or related business can become a FASTSIGNS franchisee.
In May, the company launched a new franchise development website, making it easier for potential franchise candidates to learn about the FASTSIGNS brand and opportunity.
For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-346-5679) or download an eBook that explores the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity at http://amzn.to/1FrnDJu. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity in the UK, contact John Davies (email@example.com).
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 600 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS locations provide comprehensive sign and visual graphic solutions to help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions or find a location at fastsigns.com. Follow the brand on Twitter @FASTSIGNS, Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS or LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/fastsigns.
Franchise Research Institute has named FASTSIGNS a top sign and graphics franchise and has awarded the company certification as a 2015 World-Class Franchise for four consecutive years. FASTSIGNS was also recognized by USA Today, Military Times magazine, G.I. Jobs magazine and Franchise Business Review as one of the top franchises for military veterans. For more information about FASTSIGNS franchise programs visit http://www.fastsigns.com/
375 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)