- Listed: April 11, 2017 9:26 am
- Expires: 289 days, 5 hours
FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD
FASTSIGNS International, Inc., franchisor of FASTSIGNS®, the leading sign, graphics and visual communications franchise, announced today that it is the Bronze winner of the 2017 Canadian Franchise Association (CFA) Awards of Excellence in Franchising in the Category of Traditional – Mature/Established franchise systems category. The award was presented to FASTSIGNS on April 3, 2017 during a Gala Awards Presentation at the 26th annual CFA National Convention in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
Considered the pinnacle of franchise achievement in Canada, the CFA Awards of Excellence in Franchising are given annually to franchise systems that have demonstrated the strongest, most mutually-rewarding relationships with their franchisees, based on the results of a comprehensive survey of franchisors and their franchisees administered by third-party firm Portage Group.
“FASTSIGNS International, Inc. was honored to accept this award and to be recognized amongst the hundreds franchise concepts operating in Canada,” said Catherine Monson, CEO and President of FASTSIGNS International, Inc., “Our presence in Canada is highly valued and we are focused on growing our brand in Canada. It was truly a pleasure to be the keynote speaker for the Canadian Franchise Association convention. In addition, I had the opportunity to meet with fellow CEO’s in the ‘Closed-Door CEO Only Session’ to share personal insight and answer their questions to help guide their future endeavors. Overall, the entire convention was thriving with dedicated entrepreneurs focused on franchising best practices. I look forward to the flourishing success of franchising in Canada.”
This year, more than 60 CFA member franchise systems participated in the survey. Participating franchise systems were assessed on their performance in key areas, including franchisee relations, leadership, business planning, marketing, training and support, ongoing operations and communications.
“The CFA Awards of Excellence in Franchising truly set a benchmark for franchises throughout Canada and we are pleased to recognize FASTSIGNS for their commitment to excellence in franchising,” says Lorraine McLachlan, CFA President and CEO. “A solid relationship between franchisor and franchisee is vital to the system’s success and FASTSIGNS’s results show that they offer outstanding support to their franchisees.”
Open exclusively to CFA franchise system members who have been franchising for three years or more, the CFA Awards of Excellence in Franchising competition includes seven categories to enable franchise systems to be rated against their peers. Entries are separated into Traditional Franchises (i.e. those with bricks and mortar locations) and Non-Traditional Franchises (i.e. mobile, home-based, etc.), then grouped based on number of franchisees.
Systems with the highest scores in each category are recognized with Bronze, Silver and Gold CFA Awards of Excellence. The prestigious CFA Award of Excellence in Franchising Grand Prize is given to a Gold winner in the Traditional category and a Gold winner in the Non-Traditional category.
FASTSIGNS is seeking continued growth throughout Canada and a Master Franchisee for Quebec. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-346-5679) or download an eBook that explores the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity at http://amzn.to/1FrnDJu.
167 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)