- Listed: August 25, 2016 7:05 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CARROLLTON, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) August 24, 2016 – FASTSIGNS International, Inc., franchisor of more than 615 FASTSIGNS® locations worldwide, recently hosted their annual Outside Sales Summit in Arlington, Texas, where 133 Outside Sales Professionals from franchised locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and Australia were recognized for sales achievement, including 11 people who each achieved more than $1 million in sales during a 12-month period. The 133 winners combined for a total of over $76 million in sales.
In addition to sales volume awards, 21 individuals were recognized for completing the FASTSIGNS® Outside Sales Certification program.
“FASTSIGNS Outside Sales Professionals are dedicated and knowledgeable visual communications experts who embrace our ‘More Than’ brand philosophy and help businesses and organizations meet their strategic objectives using signs and visual graphics,” said Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “This is a high energy event where we educate franchisees and their sales teams about consultative selling, provide opportunities to network and recognize outstanding achievement.”
The 2016 FASTSIGNS “In It to Win It” Outside Sales Summit hosted over 300 attendees and the largest vendor show to date for the event with over 18,000 square feet of booth space. Attendees participated in a range of classes and peer roundtables, and learned from keynote speakers including John Boyens, Victor Antonio and David Szen.
Special thanks to the 2016 FASTSIGNS Outside Sales Summit sponsors including Diamond sponsor Roland DGA; Platinum sponsors Skykit, Grimco, Inc. and Epson America, Inc.; Gold sponsors Impact Menu Systems and Fellers; and Silver sponsors Brandstand America, Almo Professional AV and 4over, Inc.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 615 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Wales, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS centers provide comprehensive sign and visual graphic solutions to help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions or find a location at fastsigns.com. Follow the brand on Twitter @FASTSIGNS, Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS or LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/fastsigns. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (email@example.com or 214.346.5679).
by Jayme Nelson
453 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)