FASTSIGNS® Joins Google for Work Partner Program to Provide Chrome-Powered Digital Signage Solutions
- City: Carrollton
- State: Texas
- Listed: March 8, 2016 6:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CARROLLTON, Texas, March 7, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — FASTSIGNS International, Inc., the leader in signs, graphics and visual communications, announced today it has become a Google for Work Partner and will expand their digital signage offering to include solutions powered by Chrome at participating FASTSIGNS® centers.
“Thousands of companies worldwide already rely on FASTSIGNS to provide digital signage and visual communications solutions for their businesses,” explained Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “As a Google for Work Partner, FASTSIGNS is excited to offer Chromebit and Chromebox devices from ASUS – another industry leader – as we help customers of all sizes, across all industries, communicate with their audiences using the power of digital signage.”
Chromebox and Chromebit—both devices powered by Google’s Chrome operating system—are reliable, secure and easy to manage platforms to run digital signage. These Chrome devices allow advertising and information to display on digital screens and help companies drive engagement, promote products, assist in wayfinding and more.
“We look forward to incorporating Chrome-powered digital signage solutions into our product mix,” said Monson
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 600 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS consultants provide comprehensive visual marketing solutions and help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions at fastsigns.com. Follow us on Twitter @FASTSIGNS or Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS. Call 800-FASTSIGNS to be connected to a location near you. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214.346.5679).
SOURCE FASTSIGNS International, Inc.
211 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (14 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (9 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (12 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler’s Message From The Heart (12 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (11 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (10 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (10 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)