FASTSIGNS® Joins Google for Work Partner Program to Provide Chrome-Powered Digital Signage Solutions
- City: Carrollton
- State: Texas
- Listed: March 8, 2016 6:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CARROLLTON, Texas, March 7, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — FASTSIGNS International, Inc., the leader in signs, graphics and visual communications, announced today it has become a Google for Work Partner and will expand their digital signage offering to include solutions powered by Chrome at participating FASTSIGNS® centers.
“Thousands of companies worldwide already rely on FASTSIGNS to provide digital signage and visual communications solutions for their businesses,” explained Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “As a Google for Work Partner, FASTSIGNS is excited to offer Chromebit and Chromebox devices from ASUS – another industry leader – as we help customers of all sizes, across all industries, communicate with their audiences using the power of digital signage.”
Chromebox and Chromebit—both devices powered by Google’s Chrome operating system—are reliable, secure and easy to manage platforms to run digital signage. These Chrome devices allow advertising and information to display on digital screens and help companies drive engagement, promote products, assist in wayfinding and more.
“We look forward to incorporating Chrome-powered digital signage solutions into our product mix,” said Monson
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 600 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS consultants provide comprehensive visual marketing solutions and help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions at fastsigns.com. Follow us on Twitter @FASTSIGNS or Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS. Call 800-FASTSIGNS to be connected to a location near you. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (email@example.com or call 214.346.5679).
SOURCE FASTSIGNS International, Inc.
164 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (9 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (9 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (8 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (6 views)
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation LLC Names Top Executives to The “Multi-Million Dollar Club” (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (4 views)
- Pieology Opens First North Carolina Location (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)