- Listed: February 4, 2017 5:35 am
- Expires: 199 days, 3 hours
FASTSIGNS® OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS
KIRKLAND, Wash. (FranchisePOD.com) February 2, 2017—FASTSIGNS® of Kirkland franchisee Greg Shugarts has acquired Stanford Signs, further expanding his sign and visual graphics company.
Dale and Geri Stanford owned and operated Stanford Signs in Redmond, Washington for nearly 30 years. In 2016, they decided to retire and expressed that FASTSIGNS of Kirkland would be a great partner in taking great care of their loyal customers.
“Incorporating Stanford Signs is a perfect fit to our mission at FASTSIGNS of Kirkland of providing customers of any size or industry comprehensive visual communications solutions to achieve their goals and business growth,” Shugarts said. “My team and I are very excited about expanding and developing relationships with this new customer base.”
FASTSIGNS of Kirkland has been providing signs and visual graphics to the area since 1990 and Shugarts took ownership of the business in 1994. Out of a network of more than 650 franchise locations, FASTSIGNS of Kirkland is consistently ranked in the top 25 for sales volume and performance.
“We thank our customers and the community for their support,” Shugarts said. “We will continue to work hard to provide the same excellent products and services that help businesses communicate their message in effective and creative ways.”
FASTSIGNS of Kirkland is located at 12004 NE 85th St. and is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30. The team can be reached at 425.822.6542 or email@example.com.
FASTSIGNS® of Kirkland is a locally and independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables, digital signage and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/66 or call 425.822.6542.
210 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Something Old, Something New Comes To Richardson With Opening Of Newest Mr. Gatti’s Restaurant (2 views)
- Fun Bus Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Costa Vida Rides Waves through 2016 with 14 Signed Agreements (2 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (2 views)
- SweetFrog Launches Pokémon GO In-Store Takeover and Social Media Contest (1 views)
- Spring-Green Welcomes Newest Franchise Owner John Gerrard (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- CREAM Northridge Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Free Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)