- Sub Headline: Premium Inks Provide 3M MCS Warranty for Finished Graphics Made Using 3M Graphic Products and Components
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://www.franchisepod.com/ads/fastsigns-franchise-opportunities/
- Franchise URL: http://www.fastsigns.com
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mark Jameson, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development
- Phone Number: Mark Jameson, VP Franchise Development & Support Phone: 214.346.5679
- Listed: May 25, 2017 8:05 am
- Expires: 127 days, 3 hours
FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS
CARROLLTON, Texas and LONG BEACH, Calif. (FranchisePOD,com) May 16, 2017 – FASTSIGNS® International, Inc., the leading sign, graphic and visual communications franchisor of more than 650 locations worldwide, and Epson America, a global leader in printing technology, today announced FASTSIGNS® is adopting Epson®-3M™ UltraChrome® GS3 Inks. Designed for use in Epson’s advanced SureColor® S-Series roll-to-roll solvent printers – including the SC-S60600 which many FASTSIGNS franchised locations use – the premium inks provide a 3M MCS™ Warranty for finished graphics created using supported 3M films, clears, overlaminates, and application tapes.
“The new S-Series printers have proven to be the fastest, and one of the most reliable printers we have ever recommended to our centers,” said Brian Boehm, Director of Tech and Supply Chain at FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “With the addition of the Epson-3M UltraChrome GS3 ink, customers now have the best graphics warranty in the business.”
Epson-3M UltraChrome GS3 inks enable FASTSIGNS locations to provide their customers with quality printed graphics that are guaranteed under the 3M MCS warranty program. Widely recognized as the industry’s most comprehensive finished graphics warranty, the 3M MCS warranty covers fading, cracking, peeling, and other aspects of outdoor graphic performance for franchisees using the SC-S40600, SC-S60600 and SC-S80600 printers.
“The SureColor S-Series printers used in FASTSIGNS locations across the country already provide outstanding quality, productivity and reliability,” said Matt McCausland, product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “The Epson-3M inks take these printers to the next level, providing FASTSIGNS local owners with the security of knowing finished graphics made with 3M Graphics products and components are protected for virtually any application.”
3M offers the 3M Performance Guarantee with Epson inks featured in legacy wide-format Epson printers, coupled with complimentary rolls of 3M materials, including 54-inch x 10-yard rolls of 3M Controltac™ Graphic Film with Comply™ v3 Adhesive IJ180Cv3 and 3M Scotchcal™ Gloss Overlaminate 8518.
The Epson SureColor S-Series printers redefine image quality expectations in the signage market, featuring a PrecisionCore® TFP® print head (in dual array on the SC-S60600 and SC-S80600) and enhanced precision media feeding system to produce high-quality, sellable output at impressive production speeds. Combined with the 3M MCS Warranty-backed Epson-3M UltraChrome GS3 solvent inks, the SureColor S-Series printers offer outstanding print quality, durability, and media compatibility, plus improved drying times, to help FASTSIGNS get the job done and drive productivity.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 72,000 employees in 88 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 650 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS locations provide comprehensive sign and visual graphic solutions to help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions or find a location at fastsigns.com. Follow the brand on Twitter @FASTSIGNS, Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS or on LinkedIn. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (email@example.com or call 214.346.5679).
# # #
Note: EPSON, PrecisionCore, SureColor, TFP, and UltraChrome are registered trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.
254 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Dat Dog Sets Sights on Charlotte (1 views)