- City: Carrollton
- State: Texas
- Listed: February 3, 2016 8:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CARROLLTON, Texas – February 02, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – FASTSIGNS International, Inc., has begun 2016 with another impressive notch added to its belt. The worldwide franchisor for more than 600 FASTSIGNS® sign, graphic and visual communications centers, has been ranked No. 1 on the Franchise Gator Top 100 Franchises of 2016.
Franchise Gator, an online franchise directory, developed the rankings as a way for prospective franchisees to identify opportunities with strong growth potential that are also affordable investments for the average franchise buyer. Statistics to rank the franchises for the current year were based on a formula created from various pieces of the Franchise Disclosure Document that focus on financial stability, growth, transparency, engagement, continuity and sustainability.
“Ranking No. 1 on the Franchise Gator Top 100 list is further validation of the outstanding performance our franchise network achieves, in addition to our strong and viable business model,” FASTSIGNS International, Inc. EVP of Franchise Support and Development Mark Jameson said. “To be recognized again as an economically sound investment reaffirms that our corporate team has implemented the right practices, resulting in success for the entire franchise system.”
In 2015, FASTSIGNS achieved global revenues of $400 million, surpassed its 600-unit milestone, signed more than 50 franchise agreements and opened more than 40 units. Due to the rising worldwide need for visual communications and digital signage technology, the company expects to open another 60 to 70 locations in 2016, as well as finalizing master franchise agreements in two new countries.
“All investors want to minimize their risk, especially when exploring a franchise opportunity. That is the essence of The Franchise Gator Top 100, to identify opportunities that display signs of minimal risk, such as a history of continued growth, franchisee satisfaction, low turnover, and of course strong financials,” stated Eric Bell of Franchise Gator. “FASTSIGNGS displayed all of the characteristics we look for when choosing a top franchise, and we are excited for them to occupy the top spot. We think budding franchisees should be just as excited when exploring the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity.”
For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (email@example.com or 214-346-5679) or download an eBook that explores the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity at http://amzn.to/1FrnDJu.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the worldwide franchisor for the more than 600 FASTSIGNS® sign, graphic and visual communications centers in nine countries including the US (and Puerto Rico), Canada, England, Brazil, Mexico, the Caribbean, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®). The largest sign franchise in North America, the independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS centers provide comprehensive visual communications solutions to help customers of all sizes – across all industries – meet their business objectives and increase their business visibility through the use of signs, graphics, printing, promotional products and related marketing services. The Franchise Research Institute has named FASTSIGNS a top sign and graphics franchise and has awarded the company certification as a 2015 World-Class Franchise for four consecutive years. FASTSIGNS was also recognized by USA Today, Military Times magazine, G.I. Jobs magazine and Franchise Business Review as one of the top franchises for military veterans. For more information about FASTSIGNS franchise programs, contact Mark Jameson (firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-346-5679) or visit http://www.fastsigns.com/.
Fishman Public Relations
220 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)