- Street: 2200 Winter Springs Blvd.
- City: Oviedo
- State: Florida
- Country: United States
- Listed: August 22, 2016 3:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
OVIEDO, Fla. (FranchisePOD.com) August 18, 2016 – FASTSIGNS® of Oviedo has officially opened its doors for business at 2200 Winter Springs Blvd. in Oviedo, Florida. The new independently owned and operated business provides signs, graphics and visual marketing solutions.
“Oviedo is an up and coming area that is seeing a lot of development in various industries,” said Liz Allen, FASTSIGNS of Oviedo franchisee. “We’re excited to get involved in the local business community and support the area’s signage and visual graphics needs. Every organization has a story to tell and we can help bring it to life using creative designs, superior products and comprehensive visual communications solutions.”
Having earned a bachelor’s degree in industrial design from Carnegie-Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Allen has over 20 years of experience in marketing and design. In 2000, she relocated to Florida and currently resides in the Sanford/Heathrow area with her three children, Nathan, 15, Sarah, 12, and Carson, 10.
“I can see why Oviedo has been named one of the best places to raise a family,” Allen said. “As a first-time business owner, I’m excited for the opportunity to join this great community and help other businesses reach their goals.”
Allen’s team at FASTSIGNS of Oviedo includes Krystal Ortega, visual communications specialist, and Mike Howell, graphic designer and production specialist. Howell brings over 20 years of experience in designing and manufacturing signs.
FASTSIGNS of Oviedo is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. To contact the center, call 407.542.1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FASTSIGNS® of Oviedo is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables, digital signage and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2106 or call 407.542.1234.
by Christina Krenek
390 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)