- Listed: April 4, 2016 9:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
QUINCY, Mass. (FranchisePOD.com) March 29, 2016 – Husband and wife team Frank and Nicole Meroney recently opened FASTSIGNS® of Quincy, a local sign and visual graphics provider on Quincy Avenue.
FASTSIGNS of Quincy, MA“Since we’re located just outside of Quincy Center, it’s exciting to see the new downtown development,” Frank said. “At FASTSIGNS of Quincy, we look forward to helping both new and established businesses in the area accomplish their goals using the comprehensive signs, visual graphics and other marketing solutions we provide.”
Natives to the South Shore area, Frank has over nine years of experience in trade shows, events and productions, and Nicole has a strong background in marketing communications, brand design and project management. After living in Los Angeles, California for a few years, the Meroney’s returned to Quincy to open their own business.
“With our combined backgrounds, opening FASTSIGNS of Quincy was a natural fit,” Nicole said. “Whatever our clients’ business goals may be – whether it’s to improve business visibility, raise brand awareness, promote an event – we will provide creative solutions and excellent products and services to achieve their goals.”
FASTSIGNS of Quincy provides comprehensive visual communications solutions including wall, window and floor graphics, architectural signs, trade show displays, wayfinding solutions, vehicle wraps, digital signage and more. Tim MacDonald is center’s lead graphic designer and production specialist.
The center is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and its address is 70 Quincy Ave., Quincy, MA 02169.
FASTSIGNS® of Quincy is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2095 or call (617) 302-2882.
185 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)