- Listed: April 4, 2016 9:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
QUINCY, Mass. (FranchisePOD.com) March 29, 2016 – Husband and wife team Frank and Nicole Meroney recently opened FASTSIGNS® of Quincy, a local sign and visual graphics provider on Quincy Avenue.
FASTSIGNS of Quincy, MA“Since we’re located just outside of Quincy Center, it’s exciting to see the new downtown development,” Frank said. “At FASTSIGNS of Quincy, we look forward to helping both new and established businesses in the area accomplish their goals using the comprehensive signs, visual graphics and other marketing solutions we provide.”
Natives to the South Shore area, Frank has over nine years of experience in trade shows, events and productions, and Nicole has a strong background in marketing communications, brand design and project management. After living in Los Angeles, California for a few years, the Meroney’s returned to Quincy to open their own business.
“With our combined backgrounds, opening FASTSIGNS of Quincy was a natural fit,” Nicole said. “Whatever our clients’ business goals may be – whether it’s to improve business visibility, raise brand awareness, promote an event – we will provide creative solutions and excellent products and services to achieve their goals.”
FASTSIGNS of Quincy provides comprehensive visual communications solutions including wall, window and floor graphics, architectural signs, trade show displays, wayfinding solutions, vehicle wraps, digital signage and more. Tim MacDonald is center’s lead graphic designer and production specialist.
The center is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and its address is 70 Quincy Ave., Quincy, MA 02169.
FASTSIGNS® of Quincy is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2095 or call (617) 302-2882.
213 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)