- Sub Headline: FASTSIGNS Receives Prestigious Web Award
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://www.franchisepod.com/ads/fastsigns-franchise-opportunities/
- Franchise URL: http://www.fastsigns.com
- Email Address: email@example.com | Mark Jameson, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development
- Phone Number: 214.346.5679
- Listed: April 25, 2017 5:00 am
- Expires: 130 days, 13 hours
FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN AND FUNCTIONALITY
CARROLLTON, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) April 18, 2017—FASTSIGNS International, Inc., the leading sign, graphics and visual communications franchisor, was recently recognized as a double winner in the 2016 Horizon Interactive Awards. These awards recognize, promote and award outstanding websites and other interactive and creative media. The FASTSIGNS website received the Gold Award in the corporate and business-to-business website category and the Silver Award in the responsive and mobile design website category.
“We are so proud to have our website be recognized by the Horizon Interactive Awards in two categories,” said Drue Townsend, Senior VP of Marketing of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “Since redesigning and enhancing our website, visitors and customers have more ways to discover the comprehensive visual communications solutions that FASTSIGNS provides. Whether people are on a desktop, tablet or smartphone, the responsive and interactive features on fastsigns.com help them easily find what they’re looking for and they can collect and share photos from the product gallery on fastsigns.com by creating their own IDEABOOK.”
Each year, the Horizon Interactive Awards receives thousands of entries from all over the world and a volunteer panel of industry professionals, from diverse multi-media, graphic design, advertising and marketing backgrounds, review the entries to determine the winners.
The fastsigns.com website was designed by Americaneage.com and launched in February 2016. The site design was applied to all other global FASTSIGNS websites including sites in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Australia, where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®.
FASTSIGNS was also recognized by the Web Marketing Association’s 2016 WebAwards Competition for outstanding web development in the marketing category.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 650 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS locations provide comprehensive sign and visual graphic solutions to help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions or find a location at fastsigns.com. Follow the brand on Twitter @FASTSIGNS, Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS or on LinkedIn. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214.346.5679).
201 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)