- Listed: November 6, 2016 10:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CARROLLTON, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) November 4, 2016 – FASTSIGNS® has received the Web Marketing Association’s 2016 WebAward for Outstanding Achievement in Web Development in the marketing category.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc., franchisor of more than 640 FASTSIGNS sign, graphic and visual communications centers worldwide, selected Americaneagle.com to design and develop the fastsigns.com responsive website, which launched in the U.S. and Canada in February 2016. Similar sites were then created for other countries, including the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Australia, where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®.
“We’re honored to be recognized by the Web Marketing Association”, said Drue Townsend, Senior Vice President of Marketing for FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “Our website is an important part of our customer experience. Our redesign has improved user engagement as visitors are spending more time on the site and viewing more content pages. They are creating their own IDEABOOK collections from the sign photos on the site and are getting ideas and inspiration for their own visual graphics by visiting our newsroom, where they can read our blog and see our social media feeds. Since launching the site, we’ve had a 5% increase in visitors and our organic traffic has increased 13%.”
The annual WebAwards Competition is judged by a team of independent internet professionals representing a variety of relevant disciplines of website development and includes members of the media, advertising executives, site designers, creative directors, corporate marketing executives, content providers and webmasters. The websites are judged on 7 elements: design, innovation, content, technology, interactivity, copywriting and ease of use.
Mike Svanascini, President of Americaneagle.com, said “We’re very proud to have worked with the team at FASTSIGNS to create a website that is impressive enough to be considered ‘Outstanding’ in the WebAwards Competition. The multi-site platform we built for the fast growing global franchise organization allows for expansion and new site creation from a single content management system, and includes many state of the art features and functionalities. We look forward to continuing to fulfill and exceed the expectations of FASTSIGNS.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 640 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Wales, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS centers provide comprehensive sign and visual graphic solutions to help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions or find a location at fastsigns.com. Follow the brand on Twitter @FASTSIGNS, Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS or LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/fastsigns. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.346.5679).
Americaneagle.com, Inc., founded in 1978, is a leading Web design, development, and hosting company based in Des Plaines, Illinois. Currently, Americaneagle.com employs approximately 350+ professionals in offices throughout the country including Chicago, Charlotte, Cleveland, Dallas, Fort Lauderdale, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, New York, and Washington D.C. Some of their 7,000+ clients include Komatsu USA, FASTSIGNS, Stuart Weitzman, WeatherTech.com, Chicago Bears, and the American Dental Association. For additional information about Americaneagle.com, visit www.americaneagle.com.
345 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)