- Listed: November 6, 2016 10:41 am
- Expires: 80 days, 16 hours
CARROLLTON, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) November 4, 2016 – FASTSIGNS® has received the Web Marketing Association’s 2016 WebAward for Outstanding Achievement in Web Development in the marketing category.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc., franchisor of more than 640 FASTSIGNS sign, graphic and visual communications centers worldwide, selected Americaneagle.com to design and develop the fastsigns.com responsive website, which launched in the U.S. and Canada in February 2016. Similar sites were then created for other countries, including the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Australia, where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®.
“We’re honored to be recognized by the Web Marketing Association”, said Drue Townsend, Senior Vice President of Marketing for FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “Our website is an important part of our customer experience. Our redesign has improved user engagement as visitors are spending more time on the site and viewing more content pages. They are creating their own IDEABOOK collections from the sign photos on the site and are getting ideas and inspiration for their own visual graphics by visiting our newsroom, where they can read our blog and see our social media feeds. Since launching the site, we’ve had a 5% increase in visitors and our organic traffic has increased 13%.”
The annual WebAwards Competition is judged by a team of independent internet professionals representing a variety of relevant disciplines of website development and includes members of the media, advertising executives, site designers, creative directors, corporate marketing executives, content providers and webmasters. The websites are judged on 7 elements: design, innovation, content, technology, interactivity, copywriting and ease of use.
Mike Svanascini, President of Americaneagle.com, said “We’re very proud to have worked with the team at FASTSIGNS to create a website that is impressive enough to be considered ‘Outstanding’ in the WebAwards Competition. The multi-site platform we built for the fast growing global franchise organization allows for expansion and new site creation from a single content management system, and includes many state of the art features and functionalities. We look forward to continuing to fulfill and exceed the expectations of FASTSIGNS.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 640 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Wales, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS centers provide comprehensive sign and visual graphic solutions to help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions or find a location at fastsigns.com. Follow the brand on Twitter @FASTSIGNS, Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS or LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/fastsigns. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (email@example.com or 214.346.5679).
Americaneagle.com, Inc., founded in 1978, is a leading Web design, development, and hosting company based in Des Plaines, Illinois. Currently, Americaneagle.com employs approximately 350+ professionals in offices throughout the country including Chicago, Charlotte, Cleveland, Dallas, Fort Lauderdale, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, New York, and Washington D.C. Some of their 7,000+ clients include Komatsu USA, FASTSIGNS, Stuart Weitzman, WeatherTech.com, Chicago Bears, and the American Dental Association. For additional information about Americaneagle.com, visit www.americaneagle.com.
271 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)