- Listed: January 13, 2017 8:14 am
- Expires: 53 days, 23 hours
FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016
CARROLLTON, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) Jan. 12, 2017 – FASTSIGNS International, Inc., franchisor of FASTSIGNS®, the leading sign, graphics and visual communications franchise, announced today that it has signed 63 franchise agreements in 2016 with new and existing franchisees in the U.S., Canada and U.K. In the third quarter alone, the brand inked 22 new agreements, including 13 locations in western and midwestern states, such as California, Florida, Texas, Kansas, New Mexico and Washington.
In addition, FASTSIGNS opened 35 new centers in 2016 in new and existing markets with a projected 45 additional opening in 2017. Today, FASTSIGNS International, Inc. has more than 650 independently owned and operated locations in nine countries worldwide, including the U.S., Canada, England, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®). Strong domestic expansion in 2016 was also coupled with international growth. The brand signed a Master Franchise Agreement in the Dominican Republic and U.S. Virgin Islands, adding new countries to FASTSIGNS’ global footprint.
“2016 was another record year for FASTSIGNS,” said Catherine Monson, president and CEO, FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “Our network generated over $446,000,000 in sales with strong sales growth in all regions and countries. We have the highest franchisee satisfaction ratings in the industry. Our franchisees continue to lead the industry in advanced products and services and provide comprehensive visual communications solutions to their customers. Our satisfied franchisees are our best reference! We are thrilled to be welcoming so many new franchisees to the FASTSIGNS family.”
In addition to closing out the year with record-breaking growth, FASTSIGNS International, Inc. was recently ranked number 1 in the Business Services/Signs category and 95 overall in Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500®, the world’s first, best and most comprehensive franchise ranking. Acknowledged by entrepreneurs and franchisors as a top competitive tool of measurement, the Franchise 500® recognizes FASTSIGNS for its exceptional performance in areas including financial strength and stability, growth rate and brand power.
“Growth like this definitely underscores the power of the FASTSIGNS brand and strength of our business model. We look forward to continuing this rapid expansion as 2017 brings a strong focus on the Northeast corridor, New England, Southern California and beyond, including entering new countries,” said Mark Jameson, EVP of Franchise Support and Development, FASTSIGNS International, Inc.
In addition to more than 400 U.S. and Canadian markets targeted for development, FASTSIGNS has 65+ international locations open for continued expansion. As part of the brand’s development strategy, FASTSIGNS is also targeting co-brand and conversion opportunities whereby print shop owners can expand their services by adding FASTSIGNS to their existing business or convert their business into a thriving FASTSIGNS center.
For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-346-5679) or download an eBook that explores the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity at http://amzn.to/1FrnDJu.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 650 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS locations provide comprehensive sign and visual graphic solutions to help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions or find a location at fastsigns.com. Follow the brand on Twitter @FASTSIGNS, Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS or LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/fastsigns.
SOURCE: FASTSIGNS International, Inc.
272 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)