- City: Carrollton
- State: Texas
- Listed: March 22, 2016 9:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CARROLLTON, Texas, March 22, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — FASTSIGNS International, Inc., the leader in signs, graphics and visual communications, has been selected as a finalist for the 2016 Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award (commonly referred to as the “Freedom Award”).
The Freedom Award is the highest recognition presented by the Department of Defense to employers for their exemplary support of National Guard and Reserve members. FASTSIGNS International was nominated for the award by Business Consultant and Air Force Reservist Stephen MacKenzie from Indianapolis, Indiana after his recent deployment overseas. MacKenzie and his family received support from FASTSIGNS International to ensure he and his family would be cared for while he was away from home serving his country.
“It’s an honor to be considered a top finalist for this national recognition on behalf of the Department of Defense and I believe that standing behind our active duty and veteran employees is part of our corporate responsibility,” said Catherine Monson, CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “We are deeply touched that Stephen MacKenzie nominated us and will continue to stand by our values to offer support and incentives to veteran and active duty servicemen and women who are part of the FASTSIGNS family.”
Overall, more than 2,420 nominations were received for the Freedom Award nationally. This year’s finalists are comprised of 11 large employers, 10 small employers and nine public sector employers. Recipients of this award will be announced in late May and a formal ceremony at the Pentagon will follow. FASTSIGNS International is the only finalist located in the state of Texas who is in the running to receive this acknowledgement.
Leaders in the veteran community, over 10 percent of FASTSIGNS franchisees are comprised of current and former military veterans. Veterans possess a number of valued skills and a wealth of experience essential to successful franchise business ownership. Veterans are disciplined, driven, self-motivated and obtain leadership skills that make them ideal franchisees.
As part of the commitment to veterans, FASTSIGNS International is also a proud participant of the International Franchise Association’s VetFran program (Veterans Transition Franchise Initiative), which assists military veterans by helping them access franchise opportunities through training, financial assistance and industry support. Veterans that join the FASTSIGNS U.S. network can take advantage of specific incentives including a reduced franchise fee of $22,250, a savings of 50 percent, in addition to reduced royalties and advertising fees for the first year. FASTSIGNS International has also been recognized as a top franchise for military veterans by leading publications, including USA Today, G.I. Jobs magazine and Military Times magazine, due to the recognition for the company’s financial discounts for military veterans, corporate support and outstanding growth.
For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity and specific veterans incentives for veterans, contact Mark Jameson at email@example.com or 214-346-5679, or download an eBook that explores the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity at http://amzn.to/1FrnDJu.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the worldwide franchisor for the more than 600 FASTSIGNS® sign, graphic and visual communications centers in nine countries including the US (and Puerto Rico), Canada, England, Mexico, the Caribbean, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®). The largest sign franchise in North America, the independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS centers provide comprehensive visual communications solutions to help customers of all sizes – across all industries – meet their business objectives and increase their business visibility through the use of signs, graphics, printing, promotional products and related marketing services. The Franchise Research Institute has named FASTSIGNS a top sign and graphics franchise and has awarded the company certification as a 2015 World-Class Franchise for four consecutive years. FASTSIGNS was also recognized by USA Today, Military Times magazine, G.I. Jobs magazine and Franchise Business Review as one of the top franchises for military veterans. For more information about FASTSIGNS franchise programs, contact Mark Jameson (firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-346-5679) or visit http://www.fastsigns.com/.
SOURCE FASTSIGNS International, Inc.
204 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)