- Listed: January 25, 2017 10:33 am
- Expires: 189 days, 3 hours
FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (FranchisePOD.com) January 23, 2017 – As downtown Birmingham continues to revitalize and grow, so have local business owners and long-time residents Margie and Tom George, who operate AccuPrint and a FASTSIGNS® co-brand franchise.
In 1998, the Georges purchased their downtown building on 1st Avenue, renovated a loft on the second floor where they have lived ever since and opened their commercial printing business on the first floor, AccuPrint.
Last year, the Georges decided to expand their business and diversify their product offering by opening FASTSIGNS of Downtown Birmingham in the same building as AccuPrint, located at 2023 1st Ave. in the heart of downtown. They remodeled their space to accommodate more production equipment and hired three new team members. Together, they provide a one-stop-shop for all visual communications needs, including signage, visual graphics and printing. FASTSIGNS of Downtown Birmingham celebrated their one-year anniversary in November 2016.
“We love to see the historic downtown buildings coming to life, new businesses opening up and people moving back into the area,” said Margie. “With new construction and development initiatives, we’re able to provide comprehensive signs and visual graphics for projects of any size. Whether it’s building signs, interior décor graphics, regulatory signage, flyers, business cards and more, we can provide it. For example, we recently provided various branded ADA-compliant signs for a renovation project on 18th Street.”
FASTSIGNS of Downtown Birmingham is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and can be reached at 205.322.7446.
FASTSIGNS® of Downtown Birmingham is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables, digital signage and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2093 or call 205.322.7446.
183 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (2 views)
- Something Old, Something New Comes To Richardson With Opening Of Newest Mr. Gatti’s Restaurant (2 views)
- Fun Bus Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Costa Vida Rides Waves through 2016 with 14 Signed Agreements (2 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (2 views)
- SweetFrog Launches Pokémon GO In-Store Takeover and Social Media Contest (1 views)
- Spring-Green Welcomes Newest Franchise Owner John Gerrard (1 views)
- Mighty Kicks Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (1 views)
- Goldfish Swim School Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- CREAM Northridge Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Free Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches (1 views)