- Listed: January 25, 2017 10:33 am
- Expires: 273 days, 18 hours
FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (FranchisePOD.com) January 23, 2017 – As downtown Birmingham continues to revitalize and grow, so have local business owners and long-time residents Margie and Tom George, who operate AccuPrint and a FASTSIGNS® co-brand franchise.
In 1998, the Georges purchased their downtown building on 1st Avenue, renovated a loft on the second floor where they have lived ever since and opened their commercial printing business on the first floor, AccuPrint.
Last year, the Georges decided to expand their business and diversify their product offering by opening FASTSIGNS of Downtown Birmingham in the same building as AccuPrint, located at 2023 1st Ave. in the heart of downtown. They remodeled their space to accommodate more production equipment and hired three new team members. Together, they provide a one-stop-shop for all visual communications needs, including signage, visual graphics and printing. FASTSIGNS of Downtown Birmingham celebrated their one-year anniversary in November 2016.
“We love to see the historic downtown buildings coming to life, new businesses opening up and people moving back into the area,” said Margie. “With new construction and development initiatives, we’re able to provide comprehensive signs and visual graphics for projects of any size. Whether it’s building signs, interior décor graphics, regulatory signage, flyers, business cards and more, we can provide it. For example, we recently provided various branded ADA-compliant signs for a renovation project on 18th Street.”
FASTSIGNS of Downtown Birmingham is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and can be reached at 205.322.7446.
FASTSIGNS® of Downtown Birmingham is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables, digital signage and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2093 or call 205.322.7446.
105 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (14 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (12 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (11 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (8 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (6 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (6 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (6 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (5 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Salute Active Duty Military, Veterans & Their Families During Sixth Annual Stars for Heroes Campaign (3 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (3 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (3 views)