- Listed: January 25, 2017 10:33 am
- Expires: 66 days, 1 hour
FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (FranchisePOD.com) January 23, 2017 – As downtown Birmingham continues to revitalize and grow, so have local business owners and long-time residents Margie and Tom George, who operate AccuPrint and a FASTSIGNS® co-brand franchise.
In 1998, the Georges purchased their downtown building on 1st Avenue, renovated a loft on the second floor where they have lived ever since and opened their commercial printing business on the first floor, AccuPrint.
Last year, the Georges decided to expand their business and diversify their product offering by opening FASTSIGNS of Downtown Birmingham in the same building as AccuPrint, located at 2023 1st Ave. in the heart of downtown. They remodeled their space to accommodate more production equipment and hired three new team members. Together, they provide a one-stop-shop for all visual communications needs, including signage, visual graphics and printing. FASTSIGNS of Downtown Birmingham celebrated their one-year anniversary in November 2016.
“We love to see the historic downtown buildings coming to life, new businesses opening up and people moving back into the area,” said Margie. “With new construction and development initiatives, we’re able to provide comprehensive signs and visual graphics for projects of any size. Whether it’s building signs, interior décor graphics, regulatory signage, flyers, business cards and more, we can provide it. For example, we recently provided various branded ADA-compliant signs for a renovation project on 18th Street.”
FASTSIGNS of Downtown Birmingham is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and can be reached at 205.322.7446.
FASTSIGNS® of Downtown Birmingham is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables, digital signage and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2093 or call 205.322.7446.
255 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)