- City: Carrollton
- State: Texas
- Listed: January 26, 2016 7:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CARROLLTON, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) January 25, 2016 – FASTSIGNS International, Inc., the leading franchise in the sign and visual communications industry, is putting the power of vehicle graphics to work for the Bathe to Save National Tour by providing the vehicle wraps for the Tour’s large 40-foot bus and the trailing HydroDog mobile grooming unit.
“These visual graphics will help the Bathe to Save Tour generate more awareness for their cause with every mile driven and while parked at events during their nationwide tour,” said Drue Townsend, Senior Vice President of Marketing for FASTSIGNS International, Inc.”
Beginning in February, the Bathe to Save National Tour will travel through all 50 states over an 18-month period, hosting dog wash events in major cities. Created and executed by the five-member Amos family, the Bathe to Save Tour is seeking to raise awareness about the benefits of animal adoption by washing 25,000 dogs with 100% of the proceeds donated back to animal rescue organizations throughout the U.S. The goal of the tour is to raise $1 million for animal rescues.
Several of the independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS locations will host Bathe to Save events in their parking lot. FASTSIGNS of Carrollton, Texas, located at 2717 E Belt Line Road, in Suite 113, will host the tour’s official launch event on Feb. 26 at 10 AM, in their parking lot.
To learn more about the Bathe to Save National Tour and how you can help, visit http://bathetosave.com/.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 600 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS consultants provide comprehensive visual marketing solutions and help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions at fastsigns.com. Follow us on Twitter @FASTSIGNS or Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS. Call 800-FASTSIGNS to be connected to a location near you.
224 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (2 views)