- Listed: February 10, 2017 6:49 am
- Expires: 20 days, 2 hours
FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12
CARROLLTON, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) Feb. 7, 2017 – FASTSIGNS International, Inc., franchisor of FASTSIGNS®, the leading sign, graphics and visual communications franchise, announced today that it is attending and sponsoring at The Franchise Show in Calgary from Feb. 11 to 12, 2017 at the Big Four Building in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The company has secured a gold sponsorship in support of the conference and is participating in the show to spread the word about franchise opportunities with the brand for new centers in Calgary and throughout Canada.
“As the print and signage industry continues to expand in Canada, we’re proud to sponsor and support this year’s The Franchise Show in Calgary to help educate attendees about our brand and the benefits of joining the FASTSIGNS franchise system,” said Mark Jameson, EVP of Franchise Support and Development, FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “We look forward to sharing what FASTSIGNS has to offer to these up-and-coming entrepreneurs and showcasing how their new centers can impact business owners in their communities by offering sign, graphics and visual communications services.”
Local entrepreneurs are invited to meet with the brand’s franchise development team at booth #206 to learn more about growth opportunities across the province of Alberta in Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Lethbridge, Red Deer, Northwest Calgary and Downtown Calgary, in addition to areas throughout Canada. The fast-growing FASTSIGNS brand currently has over 650 locations worldwide in nine countries and is looking to expand with additional new centers. Due to the ongoing worldwide need for visual communications and digital signage technology, the company expects to open a projected 45 locations in 2017.
For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (email@example.com or 214-346-5679) or download an eBook that explores the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity at http://amzn.to/1FrnDJu.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 650 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS locations provide comprehensive sign and visual graphic solutions to help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions or find a location at fastsigns.com. Follow the brand on Twitter @FASTSIGNS, Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS or LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/fastsigns.
# # #
240 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (3 views)