- Street: 28165 Jefferson Ave, Ste A,
- City: Temecula
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 92590
- Listed: October 29, 2016 8:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FASTSIGNS TEMECULA UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP
TEMECULA, Calif. (FranchisePOD.com) October 26, 2016 – FASTSIGNS® Temecula is under the new ownership of franchisee Sheri Bercaw, who acquired the sign and visual graphics business on October 3.
Bercaw has over 40 years of experience in the visual communications industry. She worked in and eventually became the owner of a top performing Sir Speedy franchise in Scottsdale, Arizona. During this time, Bercaw received national recognition as Franchise Owner of the Year and served on the Sir Speedy Owner’s Marketing and Advisory Council.
Additionally, she has held leadership positions in an independent commercial printing business and in sign and graphic franchise companies. Most recently, she served as a franchise development director at FASTSIGNS International, Inc. based in Carrollton, Texas, which is the franchisor of over 615 FASTSIGNS locations worldwide.
“Being an entrepreneur is engrained in my DNA so I jumped at the opportunity to purchase the FASTSIGNS franchise location in Temecula and become a business owner again,” Bercaw said. “We have a great team in place at FASTSIGNS Temecula and together we will continue to help solve our customers’ visual communications challenges with creative ideas, quality products and five-star service.”
A woman-owned business, FASTSIGNS Temecula is located at 28165 Jefferson Ave. and is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The company provides comprehensive visual communications solutions including wall, window and floor graphics, architectural signs, trade show displays, wayfinding solutions, vehicle wraps, digital signage and more.
In addition to owning and operating her own business, Bercaw has a passion for giving back to the community. While living in Scottsdale, Arizona, she served as president of one of the top leadership programs in the country, Scottsdale Leadership, which aims to inform, inspire and empower leaders to champion and strengthen the interests of the community. She was also recognized with the Frank Hodges Alumni Achievement Award, which is awarded to only one recipient each year who illustrates passion and commitment as a leader in the community.
FASTSIGNS® Temecula is an independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/581 or call 951.695.3278.
by Christina Krenek | Oct 28, 2016
531 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)