- City: Carrollton
- State: Texas
- Listed: March 4, 2016 6:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CARROLLTON, Texas, March 3, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — FASTSIGNS International, Inc., has launched the new fastsigns.com responsive design website, complete with new consultative and engaging features. Responsive design ensures that content sizes to the viewing device, making it easy to see on a desktop computer, tablet or smartphone.
“FASTSIGNS® is providing an experience of guided choices from the moment a visitor lands on the home page,” said Drue Townsend, Senior VP of Marketing for FASTSIGNS International, Inc. “Whether you know what you want, think you know what you want or don’t know what you want, we begin the consultative process by directing the user down a path that will educate and inspire them. The new fastsigns.com website has sophisticated technology, yet simple navigation to help you find information quickly.”
Visitors can view a searchable, sortable and expanded photo gallery that includes thousands of product images. Visitors can create their own private online IDEABOOK to collect examples of inspiring signs and visual graphics from the site. Customers can have a “My Account” that provides pre-filled forms, an online quote history and the ability to store and view multiple IDEABOOKS.
“The new FASTSIGNS website offers more ideas, more information and more solutions to help companies visually communicate their brand, message, location and so much more,” said Townsend. “It provides a better user experience because it is more tailored to the specific needs of the visitor, whether someone has never purchased a sign or needs full rebranding for a multi-location, national brand.”
Responsive websites will launch in the other countries where FASTSIGNS has locations by the end of the second quarter.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the largest sign and visual communications franchisor in North America, and is the worldwide franchisor of more than 600 independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS® centers in nine countries including the US, Canada, England, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Grand Cayman, Mexico and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®).
FASTSIGNS consultants provide comprehensive visual marketing solutions and help companies of all sizes and across all industries attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables and marketing materials. Learn more about sign and visual graphic solutions at fastsigns.com. Follow us on Twitter @FASTSIGNS or Facebook at facebook.com/FASTSIGNS. Call 800-FASTSIGNS to be connected to a location near you. For information about the FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, contact Mark Jameson (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214.346.5679).
SOURCE FASTSIGNS International, Inc.
208 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)