- Sub Headline: Local sign and visual graphics provider FASTSIGNS® of York received Wide-Format & Signage magazine’s FASTSIGNS Project of the Year Award for the comprehensive visual communications solutions the team provided Penn State York’s new student center, which opened last year.
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://www.franchisepod.com/ads/fastsigns-franchise-opportunities/
- Franchise URL: http://www.fastsigns.com
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mark Jameson, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development
- Phone Number: Mark Jameson, VP Franchise Development & Support Phone: 214.346.5679
- Listed: May 25, 2017 8:32 am
- Expires: 214 days, 11 hours
FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER
YORK, Pa. (FranchisePOD.com) May 3, 2017 – Local sign and visual graphics provider FASTSIGNS® of York received Wide-Format & Signage magazine’s FASTSIGNS Project of the Year Award for the comprehensive visual communications solutions the team provided Penn State York’s new student center, which opened last year.
“The opportunity began with a request from Alexander Building Construction Co. – a local contractor we had not previously done business with – asking if we could hang wallpaper for a project they had taken on: the new Joe and Rosie Ruhl Student Community Center at Penn State York college. Apparently, several other companies had told them they were ‘too busy,’” Toy explained.
The student center’s signs and interior décor graphics include floor-to-ceiling wall murals, acrylic stand-off displays, dimensional letters, window and door graphics and retail signs for the center’s eatery and coffee shop. Architecture firm Moody Nolan provided the designs while FASTSIGNS of York produced and installed the graphics using a variety of materials and applications.
“The combination of modern finishes, unique applications and engaging graphics used throughout the center reflect the school’s vibrant spirit,” Toy said. “Instead of just placing simple signs to identify departments and rooms, we took it a step further by incorporating large-scale murals to complement the school’s branding and décor. No surface was off limits; we applied graphics on doors, glass and even brick.”
More than 200 Penn State York students, faculty, staff and invited guests attended the unveiling of student center in October 2016. To view a slideshow of the signs and visual graphics provided by FASTSIGNS of York, click here.
The Joe and Rosie Ruhl Student Community Center project is featured in the Wide-Format & Signage magazine’s April 2017 issue.
FASTSIGNS® of York is a locally and independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables, digital signage and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/444 or call 717.840.6400.
209 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)